GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Harry Hills TV burp"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/10/04 at 18:28
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
back tommorow I cant wait that guy is so dead funny and hes so sharp and quick too any one see a night with Harry Hill the other day? I couldnt stop laughing.
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:28
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
back tommorow I cant wait that guy is so dead funny and hes so sharp and quick too any one see a night with Harry Hill the other day? I couldnt stop laughing.
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:29
Regular
"0228"
I do like TV burp. I wish it was on slightly later though or on a Friday night.
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:32
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
JFH wrote:
> I do like TV burp. I wish it was on slightly later though or on a
> Friday night.

yer true but its on a good time for most and you can always tape it
Fri 22/10/04 at 19:25
"period drama"
yey.
I do love TV Burp.

As long as he doesn't do any crappy little sketches, which just plain suck. Always.
On his own = genius.

Shame I'm at working 'til 7 on Saturdays. I'll just have to ask my painfully forgetful parents to tape it.
Fri 22/10/04 at 19:27
Regular
"0228"
Don't you have timer record?
Fri 22/10/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I love Harry Hill, he's one of my favourite comedians. Looking forward to this alot
Fri 22/10/04 at 20:18
"period drama"
JFH wrote:
> Don't you have timer record?

Of course, but remebering to set it up when you've just woken up and have 5 mintues to get ready for work is the hard part.
Fri 22/10/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
I can't stand him, don't find him funny at all anymore.
Sat 23/10/04 at 00:43
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
He is so funny. Remember when he gave Sally Webster a punch, and then used Steve McDonald as a human-nappy-bag-bin?

Right, where's that nappy bag?
Sat 23/10/04 at 00:45
Regular
"Bicycle"
Hate Harry Hill.

What an absolute Ponce.

And you all think he's bald...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.