GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"halo 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Halo 2'.
Tue 04/01/05 at 15:27
Regular
"jambo"
On halo 2 you can have more than 2 people on co-op mode but ya cant on halo 1
Fri 07/01/05 at 17:13
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
You said it!

"We owned them, man!" and all that cr@p they talk.
Fri 07/01/05 at 14:44
Regular
"gsybe you!"
And?

I play the game for 'damn long time' with the same people.

Against the theiving, evil, bigoted, idiotic, homophobic Yanks WHO MUST BURRRRRRRNNNNNNNNN!!!!

:)
Thu 06/01/05 at 20:36
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
That would be awesome.

But you'd have to be online with the same person for a damn long time to finish the game.
Thu 06/01/05 at 19:39
Regular
They might actually have put the option to go co-op within Live for a reason.

Y'know, perhaps a funky patch will come out allowing co-op over live.

What? A guy can wish, can't he?
Thu 06/01/05 at 19:36
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
But it would be pointlessly easy, wouldn't it?

Even Legendary's do-able on Co-Op.
Thu 06/01/05 at 18:14
Regular
"brick in the wall"
as far as i can gather it seems like theres absolutely no point in putting the switch to co-op in with live... other than to be misleading. unfortunately you cant play co-op with more than 2 players and you cant play co-op on live... which is a shame.

i suppose what with all the randomness of the covenant AI it would be near impossible to keep updating each xbox on live with everything that is going on at any one time.

as for co-op on one machine or on a network it seems silly you cant play with more than one of your friends... guess we'll have to wait for the next gen eh!
Thu 06/01/05 at 18:07
Regular
"Forgot my password."
Cybonic Toaster wrote:
> And the point to this thread is.....

He's already stated it.
Thu 06/01/05 at 17:54
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I tried it and it didn't work either.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:23
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I don't think you can but I could be wrong. I'm sure I tried it about a week ago and it didn't work..
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:54
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I must admit, I didn't know that either. I can see how it works, I guess you just go into a multiplayer game, go to the lobby and select 'switch to co-op game'.

I just always assumed it would chuck 2 people out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.