GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Internet-PS2-XBOX"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/10/04 at 18:08
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Is it possible to just plug your PS2 with network adapter to a computer straight away? Cos i really wanna get a pstwo (slim version) on november the 1st but i really only want it for its online capabilities! Because i have a computer in the same room as my tv, but i have broadband, which mean si cant connect it up to a modem... And in my house there is a wireless conection but i dont wanna fork out another £60 for a wireless ethernet bridge!!!

HELP ME!!!!!!

p.s none ever listens to me in the ps2 forums so i tried here!! wooT
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:22
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111122222
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:08
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Is it possible to just plug your PS2 with network adapter to a computer straight away? Cos i really wanna get a pstwo (slim version) on november the 1st but i really only want it for its online capabilities! Because i have a computer in the same room as my tv, but i have broadband, which mean si cant connect it up to a modem... And in my house there is a wireless conection but i dont wanna fork out another £60 for a wireless ethernet bridge!!!

HELP ME!!!!!!

p.s none ever listens to me in the ps2 forums so i tried here!! wooT

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.