GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"True story 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/10/04 at 17:48
Regular
"Misunderestimated"
Three girls were on vacation and were getting bored when they came across a five story building with a sign on it saying "Five dollars to pleasure a women". They were curious, went in and asked the guy at the front desk what the building was for. He sayed that if they each payed five dollars, they could go up the building and on each floor their were guys that were willing to pleasure them in any way they wanted. The girls payed and went up to the first floor and read a sign that said "Short and skinny". They weren't satisfied, so went up to the next floor and read the sign. It said "Tall and skinny". Still not satisfied, they went up to the third floor and read the sign. The sign said "Short and buff". Still not great , so they went up again. The sign on the fourth floor said "Tall and buff". They thought this was perfect, but out of curiousity, went up to the last floor. They read the sign that said "Nobody on this floor".

Moral of the story: You can never please a woman.
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
BANG
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:14
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
This story seems just to be inside the lift, And nothing else happen'd.
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:04
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
More like TOY Story 2!!1

HAHAHAH
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:53
Regular
"Bicycle"
t'Azul wrote:
> Ok.

Whoa Man, that was deep!
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:53
Regular
"Bicycle"
Man, that sucks.

The actual joke is far too good for me to post, but again, it involves floors and laughing. But it's much better.

And I don't want you people stealing it, I don't trust you yet.

So what if I have issues?
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:52
Regular
Ok.
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:48
Regular
"Misunderestimated"
Three girls were on vacation and were getting bored when they came across a five story building with a sign on it saying "Five dollars to pleasure a women". They were curious, went in and asked the guy at the front desk what the building was for. He sayed that if they each payed five dollars, they could go up the building and on each floor their were guys that were willing to pleasure them in any way they wanted. The girls payed and went up to the first floor and read a sign that said "Short and skinny". They weren't satisfied, so went up to the next floor and read the sign. It said "Tall and skinny". Still not satisfied, they went up to the third floor and read the sign. The sign said "Short and buff". Still not great , so they went up again. The sign on the fourth floor said "Tall and buff". They thought this was perfect, but out of curiousity, went up to the last floor. They read the sign that said "Nobody on this floor".

Moral of the story: You can never please a woman.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.