GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New SR Mag came today..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/10/04 at 17:05
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Not bad I guess, but it really needs a club page. A couple of new items that new members can pick up for free and some price drops, but that's about it.

Oh well, if it isn't broken then don't fix it, I guess.
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:06
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
I got my mag today and should I got it cause Ive just renewed. Apart from a few new bits and the price changes, any one notice the internet prices being cheaper then shop prices ;0)I always like having a look and being I been self making computers for a long while its useful when people need advice of more or parts .... I normally point them to SR I think a few have joined cause of me (hehe)
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:06
Regular
"0228"
Wow. They're not the initials of my actual name though. They're just three random letters I typed into the keyboard when I became a member.
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:03
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Your name has the same initials as my old school, John Ferneley High
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:02
Regular
"0228"
I feel so left out.
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:02
Regular
"All about the Beats"
CREATIVE TRAVEL SOUND 200 SPEAKERS FOR MP£ PLAYERS

Page 9.

You guys heard of caps lock?

Hehe.
Fri 22/10/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
OH MY GOD!! I got mine too! on the exact same day!! OMG!! how strange is that!?
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:58
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I have 12 months worth of SR mags still Sealed.

Offers.......

:p
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:57
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I got two. One had a rip though. And that concluded my day.
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:34
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> I love the mag, i particularly relish the PC HARD DRIVE LEADS section.

Hard Drives used to be one of my pages, will be interesting to see what they've done to the mag when I get mine.
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:29
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Anyone spot the spelling mistake in it yet?

What happened to the new releases under £30 idea? San Andreas at £31.89 isn't competitive. Sad that it's only a couple of quid difference but I'm not paying more just for a reddie =P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.