GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"To all forum users- I've had enough of your criticism!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/10/04 at 13:00
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Dear forum users,

the level of abuse and criticism that has been hurled in my direction has got to stop. I cannot take anymore and may end up doing something stupid.

You should also take into account the fact that it is my last day with my current employer and I am in good spirits and just about to go to the pub even though I have loads still left to do.

So of course I'm just joshing wi' ya. Anyone who does post bad stuff is visited the next day by 4 Rottweilers dressed up as "gas men here to read your meter".

With regards,

Charelton Thurstingskew

(my real name I am shamed to say)
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:30
"Darth Vader 3442321"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Trying to get in her pants eh?

She's got a bloke so I wasn't even trying.

About half way through re-typing report.

Damn my stupidity!
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:18
"Was the man of marz"
You may want to shake fists at yourself, if you erase a report and can't get it back
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Trying to get in her pants eh?
Fri 22/10/04 at 17:07
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Oh dear. Got back from liquid lunch and promptly deleted a report (by mistake) I'd spent an hour and a half writing this morning. I HAVE to submit it before I leave (I'm on a contract so can't simply tell them to booger off).

What is annoying is the fact that the lady I was talking to at the time, watched me delete the report, then said "I can't believe you just did that".

And I was doing her a favour at the time (well trying to) anyway.

*Shakes fist at the world*
Fri 22/10/04 at 13:33
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Who are you again?
Fri 22/10/04 at 13:28
Regular
"8==="
I kicked my last forum to the kerb.

MmHmmm
Fri 22/10/04 at 13:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Are you quitting to go to teaching school like Goatboy?

You guys can chum about together, how cute.
Fri 22/10/04 at 13:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
not another of thirstingskew's terrible posts.
Fri 22/10/04 at 13:00
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Dear forum users,

the level of abuse and criticism that has been hurled in my direction has got to stop. I cannot take anymore and may end up doing something stupid.

You should also take into account the fact that it is my last day with my current employer and I am in good spirits and just about to go to the pub even though I have loads still left to do.

So of course I'm just joshing wi' ya. Anyone who does post bad stuff is visited the next day by 4 Rottweilers dressed up as "gas men here to read your meter".

With regards,

Charelton Thurstingskew

(my real name I am shamed to say)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.