GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How a Blonde prints a Word Document..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 22/10/04 at 10:17
Regular
[URL]http://www.freewebs.com/bullett-time/images.htm[/URL]
Sat 23/10/04 at 12:37
"Was the man of marz"
M0NKEY B0Y wrote:
"he doesn't look offended at all"

Your right, but I think I probably made him insinuate something about me

Ah-well, no point blocking, I don't use this forum enough. I'm gonna leave this and get back to the real world. Binge drinking and street crime!
Sat 23/10/04 at 12:25
Regular
"Mr Roboto"
To be honest though, from where I'm standing (well, sitting), he doesn't look offended at all.

It really does look like you've blown this out of proportion, even if that wasn't your intention.

So you don't like Bullett, ignore him then - remember you don't have to see him on these forums if you don't want to!
Sat 23/10/04 at 12:23
"Was the man of marz"
M0NKEY B0Y wrote:
"I think you need to calm down and stop all this petty squabbling,
it's relly not going anywhere"

I see your point, its just people like bullet really get up my nose, and my last point, I didn't start this: I just offended him because I didn't post something positive back
Sat 23/10/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Mr Roboto"
Marzman wrote:
> Whatever, just cos I’m not a egotistical a$$hole that agrees with
> everyone and kisses major butt, this happens. Why can’t you guys
> just accept not every ones gonna think your brilliant and agree with
> you

Hey Marzman - just because you don't agree with everyone here and vice versa, there's no point in being all bitchy about it. I disagree with a majority of these guys on a number of things, but I don't start whining at them because it's not going to change anything, therefore is irrelevant.

I think you need to calm down and stop all this petty squabbling, it's relly not going anywhere :-)
Sat 23/10/04 at 12:09
Regular
"\\"
Marzman wrote:
> ßulle†† wrote:
> "It was sarcasm, or was it too quick over your head for you to
> notice"
>
> Bullet, why do you think that I’m not also being sarcastic. Is it
> the due to the fact that I couldn’t possibly be doing the same as
> you?

No. It's because you're crap at sarcasm. If even I can't pick up sarcasm in something, you're pretty much screwed.
Sat 23/10/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Would you like a bigger shovel?
Sat 23/10/04 at 12:03
"Was the man of marz"
Whatever, just cos I’m not a egotistical a$$hole that agrees with everyone and kisses major butt, this happens. Why can’t you guys just accept not every ones gonna think your brilliant and agree with you
Sat 23/10/04 at 11:47
Regular
Shut it Marzipan.
Sat 23/10/04 at 11:37
Regular
"8==="
Yeah there's no possibility of that though because you're blonde.
Sat 23/10/04 at 11:35
"Was the man of marz"
ßulle†† wrote:
"It was sarcasm, or was it too quick over your head for you to notice"

Bullet, why do you think that I’m not also being sarcastic. Is it the due to the fact that I couldn’t possibly be doing the same as you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.