GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"xbox live tonight!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/01/05 at 18:18
Regular
"no nonsense"
is it just me or can nobody else connect to xbox live, i aint been on in a while like 2 weeks and for some reason tonight, when i try to it won't connect. anyone else having this problem?
Tue 04/01/05 at 18:18
Regular
"no nonsense"
is it just me or can nobody else connect to xbox live, i aint been on in a while like 2 weeks and for some reason tonight, when i try to it won't connect. anyone else having this problem?
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:01
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
I've just been playing for the past hour or two, so no problems here, try running the connection diagnostics (sp?)
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:06
Regular
"no nonsense"
Cybonic Toaster wrote:

> try running the connection diagnostics (sp?)

and i do that how?
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:11
Regular
"no nonsense"
okay so i have gone on the connection status and it usually auto-detects, for some reason it isn't, everything is connected as normal and i have use ICS to use xbox live.

on the connection status it is saying:

'No DNS Server addresses were recieved from the DHCP or PPPoE server. Enter the DNS Server(s) provided by your ISP in the Network settings menu.'

this isn't fair, always something going wrong. i can't understand why it cant find my connection
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:48
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
Well, I don't know how to fix that one sorry, your best bet would be to ask on the Xbox.com forums.
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:53
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Try rerunning the Network Setup Wizard. This should make it auto-detect - I had the same problem.
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:57
Regular
"Ow Yer"
O NO mines broken 2 o never mind its not switched on
Tue 04/01/05 at 19:58
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Mathews wrote:
> O NO mines broken 2 o never mind its not switched on

award for worst joke 2005

Mathews.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:13
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
No confirmation needed for that decision then.
Tue 04/01/05 at 20:48
Regular
"no nonsense"
did the wizard a few times and it finally worked, on pro evo now lol ppl leaving alot losers.

...also i agree with matt, that joke sucked... alot

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.