GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I love you, Daily Mail"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/10/04 at 23:29
Regular
"tokyo police club"
[URL]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/dmpolls/index.html?in_poll_id=12910&in_page_id=711[/URL]

Nice to see that my view that they're okay as they are is represented, isn't it?
Thu 21/10/04 at 23:29
Regular
"tokyo police club"
[URL]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/dmpolls/index.html?in_poll_id=12910&in_page_id=711[/URL]

Nice to see that my view that they're okay as they are is represented, isn't it?
Thu 21/10/04 at 23:33
Regular
I won't be happy til kids are working down the pit again, where they belong.
Fri 22/10/04 at 00:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
[URL]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/dmpolls/results.html?in_poll_id=12608&in_page_id=711&in_question_id=12428&in_exists=N&in_answer1=14319[/URL]

And beneath?

'Does Kate Winslet look a size 8?!!!!'
Fri 22/10/04 at 09:49
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I can hear Kent Brockman reading the results on the news now...

But seriously, this is exactly how downmarket (yet strangely they think they're upmarket) rags like this do their research. No doubt there will be follow-up stories with the results of "a recent poll". And the paper is regurgitating the same old news on a more recent cycle than normal. you can guarantee that every 6 months they'll post an article about George 'Dubya' Bush looking like a monkey, or David Beckham's changing hairstyle, or comparing pre-op 'celebs' with their post-op pictures.

It's ridiculous, yet it sums up nicely how the nation as a whole reacts to injusticies, and the goons we have running the country: knee-jerk reaction for a week or so...then silence. And it's the same with us too, who I consider intelligent and informed, able to see beyond the shallow headlines to the real truths. As much as we like to rant and whinge on a website, we never make any differences. The best we can hope for is to enlighten others, but that's what Forest F**k tried, and look where that got him.
Fri 22/10/04 at 12:43
Regular
Nice to see you can still vote on Big Brother's potential winner!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.