GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm going to buy a telescope"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/10/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
And look at the stars I've learned on my Astronomy course.

I wonder if you can rent one, only so many times I can look at the same stuff.
Thu 21/10/04 at 22:04
Regular
"Excommunicated"
And look at the stars I've learned on my Astronomy course.

I wonder if you can rent one, only so many times I can look at the same stuff.
Thu 21/10/04 at 22:05
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Don't you live in Glasgow?

Light pollution?
Thu 21/10/04 at 22:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was thinking of getting a telescope, A Breif History of Time has really got me thinking about the universe.
Thu 21/10/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I live in a suburb. I can see a lot of stuff on a clear night. If I was a nerd I could drive ten minutes away and it would be very dark.
Thu 21/10/04 at 22:07
Regular
'Tis a very starry night down by me.

I can see Big Dipper

Orion

His Belt

North Star

Astronamy's pretty intresting actually. But the idea of sitting there for hours with one eye through a telescope puts me off somewhat :S
Thu 21/10/04 at 22:08
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Aha.

It's all pretty crap.

You look at the stars, go 'woo' and then put the telescope away because there's little point in seeing them again.
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ah, so you are going to drive to a darker area.
Regular
aww I thought this had something to do with spying on neighbours through their windows, well astronomy is cool still :)
Thu 21/10/04 at 22:09
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'll buy a cheap one, though it has to be half decent.

My neighbour's friend had an average one and I saw the moon one night. It really was brilliant. You could see all these craters really close up.
Thu 21/10/04 at 22:09
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
depends on what type they vary greatly in price like £100 upward £250 for decent eletronic one upwards

I dont think you can rent one ive never seen a telescope rental shop lol but you might get a second hand one if cash is low

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.