GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Absolutely Disgraceful"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/10/04 at 20:08
Regular
Feyernoord v Hearts.

Feyernoord's first goal: try, in fact no - make sure you see a replay of it.
It's an absolutely shocking decision. There was an active player at least 4 yards offside.

A truly disgraceful decision by the linesman. And if you think I'm just showing bias, well...

The Dutch commentator at half time went across to the Scottish commentator and said to them "What about that goal then", and said that he was also in disbelief, and that it was blatantly offside.

ALSO - Hearts scored, but that was disallowed for offside of a completely inactive player - he was well out of the way and had his back turned to goal, and was walking back.

Ah well. You see this all the time, but really - you've got to see these incidents to be completely puzzled at how they could've gone the way they did at this level. Both crucial decisions were absolutely shocking.
Thu 21/10/04 at 20:08
Regular
Feyernoord v Hearts.

Feyernoord's first goal: try, in fact no - make sure you see a replay of it.
It's an absolutely shocking decision. There was an active player at least 4 yards offside.

A truly disgraceful decision by the linesman. And if you think I'm just showing bias, well...

The Dutch commentator at half time went across to the Scottish commentator and said to them "What about that goal then", and said that he was also in disbelief, and that it was blatantly offside.

ALSO - Hearts scored, but that was disallowed for offside of a completely inactive player - he was well out of the way and had his back turned to goal, and was walking back.

Ah well. You see this all the time, but really - you've got to see these incidents to be completely puzzled at how they could've gone the way they did at this level. Both crucial decisions were absolutely shocking.
Thu 21/10/04 at 20:38
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, was bad.

Hearts are pretty mince though.
Thu 21/10/04 at 20:50
Regular
I'd have to agree.

3-0 now. Ach well.
Thu 21/10/04 at 21:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
A scottish team got the ball in the net??? That is absolutely disgraceful Feyenoord.........*reads post again* oh that wasn't your point was it? Sorry :-D
Thu 21/10/04 at 21:37
Regular
shurrup
Thu 21/10/04 at 21:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
The fact that Hearts even got into these groups is pretty incredible due to the fact that they've been on the verge of bankruptcy about three times in the last couple of seasons.

And we'll see how they fare agaisnt Ferencvaros, the team that Millwall couldn't beat. At least then we'll know that they're more than "Championship" quality.
Thu 21/10/04 at 21:56
Regular
Things like this should be reviewed after the game, and a decision made.
Sure, a goal being scored may ruing the rhythm of a team playing well, and evne if that goal is chopped off after the match/sellotaped back on, they might not do as well as they should, but it should still be done.
Or at least have somebody in a box watching replays to decide.
Fri 22/10/04 at 07:16
Regular
"I love Lemonesent"
im sure feyernoord payed the ref a tidy some of money theyve done it before :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.