GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bad Guys are dominating the belts collection!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/10/04 at 19:20
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Has anyone else noticed that every WWE champion (apart from benoit and shelton benjamin) are "bad guys". Theres triple h and JBL who's reigns just make me sick, carlito who cant win a match without cheating (kinda like eddie guererro!), trish stratus who despite being a red hot diva is tiring me with her title reign and of course there are the odd squad tag team of Kenzo suzuki and renee dupree.
Oh i almost forgot spike dudley but who can blame me, he hardly wrestles and when hes in a match bubba ray and d-von help him anyway. That means that there are only 2 good guy champs and 7 bad guy champs!
I dont know about any of you but i would really like to see jericho vs benoit vs triple h for the heavyweight belt (with HHH losing) and a worthy contender taking that WWE championship away from JBL (like cena).
Thu 21/10/04 at 19:20
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
Has anyone else noticed that every WWE champion (apart from benoit and shelton benjamin) are "bad guys". Theres triple h and JBL who's reigns just make me sick, carlito who cant win a match without cheating (kinda like eddie guererro!), trish stratus who despite being a red hot diva is tiring me with her title reign and of course there are the odd squad tag team of Kenzo suzuki and renee dupree.
Oh i almost forgot spike dudley but who can blame me, he hardly wrestles and when hes in a match bubba ray and d-von help him anyway. That means that there are only 2 good guy champs and 7 bad guy champs!
I dont know about any of you but i would really like to see jericho vs benoit vs triple h for the heavyweight belt (with HHH losing) and a worthy contender taking that WWE championship away from JBL (like cena).
Thu 21/10/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Ow Yer"
im ok with most of the champs but very! unhappy with HHH and JBL because HHH has had the belt for like a million years! and JBL..........well ummmmmmmmm errrrm hes boring as hell he talks to much and cant win without STUPID outside interference.
Thu 21/10/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Only difference about Carlito and Eddie (apart from Eddie's vastly superior wrestling skills) is the fact his cheating to win is actually entertaining to watch.

and i actually like Kenzo not because of his wrestling obviously but his crazy little bits before the matches. Singing New York, New York in Boston was gold and made me like him instantly
Thu 21/10/04 at 21:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't mind heels holding the belts. It's when they bore me I don't like it. JBL hasn't got the in-ring ability to back up his character so I personally can't buy him as a main eventer, especially the champ.

HHH as champ bores me. Jericho would be a nice change. HHH is only trying to win more World titles than Flair, so he'll be sniffing around that belt for years to come.

Other than more recognised tag teams in the tag division, I don't really care who has the other belts, although Carlito has got to improve his in-ring work if he wants me to take him seriously.
Fri 22/10/04 at 16:18
Regular
"..."
If you look back at the history of most major wrestling belts they are more often than not held by the 'bad guys'. The reson for this is, as most bookers have figured over the years, fans are more likely to tune in with the hope of seeing a cowardly heel champion finally get 'what's coming to him' from a pursuing baby-face. If a face is champ, then the only way is down in the fans eyes. The notable exception of course, was the WWF Hulk Hogan era.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.