GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Killer Life"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/10/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Movie Maniac!!!"
Now I have a life like you and me. Ok, some are crazy some are useless but mine… its just dangerous.
Wanna no why, well I’m a very different boy than all the other people. I have been though a lot. Guns to police station to murder to absolute guilt, I’m a boy with moments of life I will never forgot. I have actually been shot once, really I have. It hot me right in my foot, my foot had pins and needles. Let me tell you about all the stuff I have been though. Some of the parts are very dangerous so don’t try these stunts at home.

Chapter 1: How it all began: I was a 3 year old boy. I went to a boring old school. The school was very hard. But what I didn’t realise that we only did 1 sheet that’s so easy. It had like 1=1. I found that challenging. Hey I was only a small boy. I got picked up. After a couple of years I was 9 years old and I was 8 years old and I was going to another school. I picked up some experience of comedy from those years and was ready to start a new school.

Chapter 2: New school, new type of boredom: These were the worst school days of my life, it was so boring till one faithful day a teacher never came. We all went down the school corridor and there were no teachers. I was so scared yet so happy. We all went to a telephone and I quickly called 999. But the wire had been cut. We were gaining suspicion that a murderer was here. We walked near the exit until the door just busted open. The teachers were there, oh well bye bye cool adventure. After that day I walked home ( as usual ) and I passes a shop. Then a man burst out the door of the shop holding money. The shopkeeper came out shooting the guy, he kept shooting and eventually the robber fell to his death. Then the shopkeeper looked at me.

Chapter 3: RUN!: The man stared at me, I didn’t waste anytime, I remembered I had a skateboard and skated down the street. I was so scared. I looked back and to my horror the man was chasing me. WHAT DO YOU WANT I shouted. You saw me kill the guy. Said the shopkeeper. I thought for a moment, I wont tell anyone. I shouted. The man stopped and walked back. Well I am telling you this stuff so be careful who you tell this stuff to. The cops arrested him and I skated happily down the alleyway. I wasn’t paying attention and my skateboard turned left. I was on the street.

Chapter 4: Skate skillz: I skated down really fast and I knocked a biker of his bike. HEY shouted the biker. Then there was a chase in the street and the car was driving on the wrong side of the road. I jumped and grinded. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I shouted. It was the first time I grinded a car. What a day. I rushed home and went up the ladder unlocked my bedroom window and collapsed on to my bed.
I kind of liked doing that, it was a cool entrance and \it makes a clickey sound while I go. I lied on my bed. Then I heard the clikey sound. And a bang on my window.

Chapter 5: Anonymous: I quickly saw what was there. Nothing the person who banged my window isn’t there. Then I realised it was April the 1st. I looked down and saw my friend hiding. I got my balloon made out of liquid mud and dropped it right on him. I saw my friend run away. He he. I sat back and watched television. I was so shocked. I saw my friend about to get run over by a van. He was blinded by the mud. But the truck braked just in time and I switched of my television. See people out there isn’t my life dangerous.

Chapter 6: Weekend from the other side: I lay back. The door bell ringed. My friends came in. This will calm my nerve. You guys wouldn’t believe what kind of day I had. I said tiredly. My friends read some of my comics, I had every single Simpson and Futrama comic. I heard some noises outside. I saw a fox eating something. I saw it eating green gum. Oh its just my gum I left outside. I went downstairs and saw my friends sleeping bags. Were all sleeping over. said my friend. My mum went out and we were left alone. We quickly went in my room and slept. We all slept everywhere. Then we heard cars getting crashed. He looked outside, but nothing. Then we all fell asleep.

Chapter 7: No more: I couldn’t help thinking all the stuff I had been though, I felt like I was cursed. Its Sunday morning. The good thing I can watch wrestling. I waited but it wasn’t on. The day went passed and I went to school. Everyone was talking about wrestling. Wow he killed him. Hey wrestling wasn’t on. I said. Yes it was 10:00, remember .said my friend. It was so good I saw it again on Sunday. Said my friend. Then I had to do something. Oh yeah. I quickly said. Then I realised I was watching BBC 2
When I came home. Oh man. I said to myself. This is all true, really. Seriously.

Chapter 8: Time to get serious: This time I wanted to get face to face whoever’s causing this.
Car chase, Cars bashing and everything else. My life was horrible. I went to school and today was science, oh boy the boring old science day. One whole day of science. I leaned back and the teacher was writing something that caught my intention. The guy. First I thought the teacher had gone completely mad but then I remember the shopkeeper guy. I thought naaa it cant be true. But then she put up a picture of a shopkeeper that looked exactly the same. I was in shock. This guy has been around for 35 years making people steal money and then shoot them. Said the teacher. Then he kills everyone around him. Said the teacher. The good thing that guy is arrested. Then the teacher said, He escaped.

Chapter 9: My first investigation: I walked to the shop and bashed the door open. Can I help you. Said the man. The man was totally different. I quickly went up to him and said the person who used to work here, do you no where he is. The Man was silent. Then I knew why, he’s related to this guy somehow.
I ran out the store and ran down the street. I had 1 hour before I can go home. I had to think fast. I went to the police station and I saw him. He saw me. He ran, I ran after him.

Chapter 10: World Destruction chase: I felt so scared, I was chasing someone bigger then me, then the man turned around and shot his gun, it went straight at my leg. I fell on the ground and took the bullet out of my leg. I had to reveal my secret. Well it wasn’t really a secret but nobody knew . I emtyed my bag and got my knife out. I threw it and ran away, it hit his arm and went right though. The police eventually got him and thanked me.

Chapter 11: Keeping it real: From that day I grew up now I’m a little older. I lived my life free. No more strange things happening, no more guns aiming for my heart and hopefully no more throwing knifes at people. Then I went downstairs and watched TV.

Well that’s my life. Believe me its all real. Every single bit of it… real.
Fri 22/10/04 at 12:42
Regular
Please can someone let me know when the sequel comes out to this story. Is it just me or is it the type of story where you always wonder whats going to come next...
Fri 22/10/04 at 00:06
Regular
"cachoo"
Those chapters sure are short. Reminds me of stories I used to write in school. And they would end in, "And then I woke up."..
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:26
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
WTF IS GOING ON??
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:04
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
I'm sure this ridiculous method of boosting your word count has been done before.

Oh yeah, and it sucked.

Fin.
Thu 21/10/04 at 17:47
Regular
If I wasn't travelling through it, then I'd be stuck in one stationary point in time for all eternity.
Thu 21/10/04 at 17:42
Regular
No you're not.
Time is passing by - you're not passing it/manipulating time.
Thu 21/10/04 at 17:42
Regular
> DO YOU WANT I shouted. You saw me kill the guy. Said the shopkeeper.
> I thought for a moment, I wont tell anyone. I shouted. The man
> stopped and walked back.

THat's the funniest thing I've read this year.
Thu 21/10/04 at 17:39
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> Yeah. Real. Like time travel.

I can travel through time.
I'm always travelling forward at a constant rate though.
Thu 21/10/04 at 17:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Can I touch you?
Thu 21/10/04 at 17:30
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Yeah. Real. Like time travel.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.