GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fancy going to a wedding?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 21/10/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Twenty quid."
[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=324&item=5527273221[/URL]
Mon 25/10/04 at 09:54
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> Yeah it made you wonder why he was selling himself and now we know.. He
> used to bang sheep!
Mon 25/10/04 at 09:53
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Such a way with words this morning LJ :)
Mon 25/10/04 at 08:59
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Yeah if made you wonder why he was selling them and now we know.. He used to bang her!
Sun 24/10/04 at 23:55
Regular
Wedding cad comes clean over invite sale

LONDON (Reuters) - A wedding guest who sparked a bidding frenzy when he offered for sale a pair of invitations to a wedding he did not want to attend has admitted that the bride was a former girl friend.

Offering the invitations for sale on Internet auction site e-bay, the unhappy guest was highly critical of the looks of the wife-to-be but initially hid his previous relationship with her.

Bidding for the invitations, which included a slap up meal and free drinks, opened at a few pounds but as interest grew mushroomed to several million.

But as the wedding day dawned on Saturday the anonymous guest withdrew the offer and admitted a prior entanglement that he was still not over.

"Most of you have hit the nail on the head, you know. I still love the old dog, despite what she did to me," the man, identifying himself only as "twinklydog", wrote on the Web site.

"She got in touch this morning and we've had a good chat. It's a bit of a gamble, but I'm going to pull the auction, go to Aberdeen and see whether she'll put a stop to this sham of a wedding and marry me instead," he wrote.

A message posted later on the Web site said he was at the wedding and waiting to see how things turned out.
Thu 21/10/04 at 18:47
Timmargh wrote:
> ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Yea, i'm guessing you got the link from another forum as it was
> posted on another forum I
> use about 10 minuets earlier.
>
> Got it in an email.
>
> Why does anyone bother where I get links/pictures/stuff from?
> It's not as if say "All my own work!!?!" at the end.

You sex kitten you.
Thu 21/10/04 at 17:59
Regular
Besides - it was in The Sun today.
Thu 21/10/04 at 17:57
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
They can't imagine why anyone would want to entertain others except to boost their own credentials, having been brought up using mushrooms as air fresheners.
Thu 21/10/04 at 17:52
Regular
"Twenty quid."
ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Yea, i'm guessing you got the link from another forum as it was posted on another forum I
> use about 10 minuets earlier.

Got it in an email.

Why does anyone bother where I get links/pictures/stuff from? It's not as if say "All my own work!!?!" at the end.
Thu 21/10/04 at 17:31
Regular
I wouldn't grumble with 760 pound for not going somewhere.
Thu 21/10/04 at 17:15
Regular
It's been cut down from 250K+ to just 760 quid now.
Ah well.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.