GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ITV3"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/10/04 at 22:30
Regular
Launching on Monday 1st November, ITV3 will bring you the best in movies and ITV drama:

# Detective and contemporary

Inspector Morse, Midsomer Murders, Touch Of Frost, Prime Suspect, Foyle’s War and Cold Feet, plus UK premieres of new dramas.

# ITV classics

Maigret, Cadfael, Jeeves & Wooster and Mapp & Lucia

# Top US crime drama

# Films

Big Hollywood hits including A Fish Called Wanda, The Color of Money, Rain Man, A Fistful of Dollars and What About Bob?

[URL]http://www.itv.com/itv3[/URL]

Previews begin 25th October.

Sounds like a big waste of money.
Fri 22/10/04 at 16:29
Regular
"Bow to me!"
nothing is better than CBBC dammit. or so im er told. ITV2 shows stuff u missed on ITV1. or at least thats the message i get. its not just +1 though. they did have a couple decent films i rewatched butt hats about it - liar liar, something about mary, me, myself and irene. they just love carrey
Fri 22/10/04 at 16:07
Regular
But CITV is better than CBBC.
Wed 20/10/04 at 19:04
Regular
Great...another pointless channel. I'm happy with Sky, thank you very much.
Wed 20/10/04 at 18:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I've never ever seen anyone watching ITV2. What does it show exactly? Isn't it just ITV+1?
Wed 20/10/04 at 16:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Exactly. ITV1 is crap enough, ITV2 is just filler, so ITV3?!
Tue 19/10/04 at 17:02
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
"British drama" is a joke - you can't watch anything on ITV without playing "Lets see how many ex-Eastender actors we can spot"...

ITV3... HA!

I don't get it but I know OFCOM have said that BBC3 and BBC4 are really "bad value for money", I personally thought ITV were struggling to fill two channels given their hash up with ITV digital a couple of years ago (having to pay out a load of money to the Nationwide clubs - apparently some of them STILL haven't received the full amount).

ITV - toilet television (with adverts) =P
Tue 19/10/04 at 14:56
Regular
"lets go back"
Mystique wrote:
> Place bets on how long it is before they show DIE HARD.

It'll be on at 10 o'clock when Pretty Woman finishes.
Tue 19/10/04 at 14:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
ITV1 is absoloutely crap enough as it is.
Tue 19/10/04 at 14:05
Regular
Place bets on how long it is before they show DIE HARD.
Tue 19/10/04 at 13:26
Regular
What we need is ITVFilm a free ITV channel that only shows films, with no adverts, and a large break between films.
Like Sky Moves, but free!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.