GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"best zelda game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Wed 05/01/05 at 22:58
Regular
"yo mah m8"
ide like you all to vote on which game you all think is the best zelda game ever includeing the nes and snes verseions after i have got 12 votes ide like you to start voteing on your favorite metroid games
Wed 05/01/05 at 23:10
Regular
"yo mah m8"
you know what i meant i said although which dosent mean i was talking about mp2 and was talking about mmetroid fusion
Wed 05/01/05 at 23:08
"The Will of D."
ali123459 wrote:
> i agree totally although metroid fusion is a favorite of mine

Metroid Prime 2 is not Metroid Fusion, that game is the one on the GBA. MP2 is on the Gamecube.
Wed 05/01/05 at 23:05
Regular
"yo mah m8"
i agree totally although metroid fusion is a favorite of mine
Wed 05/01/05 at 23:03
Regular
"bit of a brain"
OOT is the best

Metroid Prime 2 is the best Metroid game.
Wed 05/01/05 at 22:58
Regular
"yo mah m8"
ide like you all to vote on which game you all think is the best zelda game ever includeing the nes and snes verseions after i have got 12 votes ide like you to start voteing on your favorite metroid games

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.