GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 connect to PC HELP!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/10/04 at 16:13
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Ok I know this has probably been posted before but... I want to connect my PS2 to my PC (Preferably before GTA:SA comes out) but dont know how to do it. My TFT screen has no scart plug to put the PS2 in, so what can I buy to make it connect. Is there gonna be any delay or lag time? if so what can i do about it?

Help!!!!
Wed 20/10/04 at 17:40
Which VGA adaptor do you use?
Wed 20/10/04 at 17:35
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
its fine on myne, maybe not full dvd qualtiy but i cant see the difference
Wed 20/10/04 at 15:55
Bear in mind the picutre quality is terrible with VGA adaptors to PC, something about converting the VGA to composite. Some don't mind, but the only way to get clarity is a seperate TV.
Tue 19/10/04 at 18:32
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Probley, but with the vga adapter ive got you simply plug the 3.5mm jack from the sound card into the vga box and then another 3.5mm jack into the sound card

You cant connect straight to the pc because sony have said that its not allowed, so no one makes them
Tue 19/10/04 at 17:39
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Coin wrote:
> That's going to be tough, because the sound card and monitor are
> completly seperate.
>
> No idea how.
>
> Best o' luck with it though....
>
> And why are you banned from eBay?

its a long story, but it basically involved me buying something off someone without going through ebay. The guy i was buying from was a scammer, and he must have reported me to ebay to annoy me. Ive tried emailing ebay, but they wont have it. GITS . Can I sign up again using a different card?
Mon 18/10/04 at 21:25
Regular
"Bicycle"
That's going to be tough, because the sound card and monitor are completly seperate.

No idea how.

Best o' luck with it though....

And why are you banned from eBay?
Mon 18/10/04 at 20:59
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
actually no, I want it to connect to my pc also because i want to get sound from my speakers!!!!
Mon 18/10/04 at 20:57
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
yeah i do just wanna use the screen. And im banned from ebay so where else can I get one cheap?
Mon 18/10/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Bicycle"
Do you just want to use the screen?
Mon 18/10/04 at 18:44
Regular
"Sorry about speelin"
Its easy to do, get a VGA converter, use ebay and get one for about a tenner, got one myself, no delay at all

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.