GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*begs* please let it be Henry *begs*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 18/10/04 at 00:54
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=232090&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Premiership+star+'tests+positive'[/URL]

Henry, Reyes or Vieira please, or if not, I might be pleased with Sol Campbell. Grr.

Wonder who it is, seriously. And what the FA will punish them with.

*crosses fingers their first name isn't 'Ledley'*
Fri 22/10/04 at 20:35
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Good point! :P

(Provided Sepp Blatter is kept out, of course.)
Fri 22/10/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Why not Beckham did :-D
Fri 22/10/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Long time no see!"
He commited a crime.

Whether he admits to it or not, he's still guilty.

Honesty should create no space - or very, very little - for leniency.

I mean, if he even admits to it, they can't exactly let him go scot-free, now, can they! :P
Fri 22/10/04 at 12:29
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
i'mattributé wrote:
> Or maybe it's because Mutu admitted it?

He failed a test and was found out.

His initial reaction was that he was 'shocked by the allegations' I imagine after some legal advise and the fact that the test result showed that he tested positve for drugs made him re-think and get away with leniency.
Fri 22/10/04 at 08:28
Regular
hhahahaahah

"I am not hooked on drugs. I categorically deny this. The only reason I took what I took was that I wanted to improve my sexual performance. It may be funny but it is true."
Thu 21/10/04 at 22:35
Regular
That's a good point.
Thu 21/10/04 at 21:53
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Or maybe it's because Mutu admitted it?
Wed 20/10/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Find it funny how a person who misses a drug test accidentally is deemed the bigger demon then someone who actually failed one.

Poor little Mutu, not his fault he's a coke head let's only give him a small ban the poor dear, however Rio?? String that f'er up and drag him around England in a cage so we can all throw rotten fruit at him. That horrible afro'd monster.

Anything less then 8 months Rio got and then we'd know for sure that it was just the FA trying to prove a point and show how important they think they are and screwing United over and of course bowing to pressure from that fat self important german
Wed 20/10/04 at 11:26
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I heard Mutu is hoping to get away with only a 6-month-ban from all of this - and, if something like that does happen, I think we all have an idea of what would come next with regards to the Football Association and the MILLIONS of unhappy Man United fans invading from around the world...! :S

I, for some reason, have faith Mutu will recieve a two-year ban from the game for taking an illegal substance. After all, they can't have made a scapegoat out of Rio Ferdinand for nothing, right?

But, I also have this sick feeling they will dismiss it slightly and work in Mutu's favour as it did happen at a "late night party" rather than to "enhance his performance on the pitch"...

Strangely enough, Mutu wants his second test to be taken in his home country of Romania, or so I've heard...

Does that give him time to run-away in exile from his publicised shame?
Are the testers 'back home' a lot more "accurate" (when a few-thousand-pounds goes in an under-payed way)?
Will the travelling times allow him enough time for it to leave his system?

---

First I heard of this, it was revealed by the 'papers to have certainly been an Arsénal player caught-up in the middle of it all...
Did they simply jump to easy conclusions?
Or, is there still another rat running around somewhere...? (I do, incidentally, find it strange how suddenly Arsénal's midfield seems to change of late - injuries or not....) ;D
Wed 20/10/04 at 10:07
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Rio had a test within a few hours of him missing the FA which was signed off by a doctor, which he passed. However this wasn't good enough for the FA since he still failed to meet 'their deadline'

Feeling sorry for someone who takes Cocaine is ludicrous. He may or may not have been depressed but taking drugs is no excuse. Tony Adams had a drug problem but at least he admitted to it went into rehab and then went on to captain England.

Mutu has been caught out and if he hadn't had been I don't anyone would have found out.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.