GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Music"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 17/10/04 at 18:41
Regular
"lets go back"
Ive had their latest album for a few weeks now. I think its great and its a shame that it doesnt seem to be selling too well.

Anyway, this post isnt about their latest album. Its more of a question that a review. Back when they relesed their debut album I remember not liking them. I dont know if its because ive changed my musical preferance or because they have changed their style.

Has anyone got their first album and is it the same sort of style as their latest? I dont want to waste £10 if it turns out that its not what I want.

Thanx.
Wed 20/10/04 at 16:16
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Animals and Incects by The Stills is ace. Didn't really like the album - that said, it is only a debut. There's promise.
Tue 19/10/04 at 21:05
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I wouldn't go to see the Music if you paid me. Fin.
Tue 19/10/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Not liking the second album as much as the first, doesn't seem to have as many good tunes in it, plus there's nothing in there to even come close to rivaling 'Getaway.'

I got the Ordinary Boys and The Stills' albums too. The Ordinary Boy's one is great, The Stills' are still to grow on me...
Tue 19/10/04 at 19:54
"Goodbye Cruel World"
I saw the Music at Glastonbury 2003. They were good i mean their music was excellent and they rarely went out of tune however i didn't think they were very good performers.

Like Feeder, who didnt know what to say to the crowd when one of their drums broke.

Which got the crowd going immensley i can tell you.
Tue 19/10/04 at 14:59
Regular
"lets go back"
Your Honour wrote:
>
>
> Oh, and I may well be seeing them in December too....

Im thinking of going to see them in Manchester. I just need to find some people to come along.
Mon 18/10/04 at 22:05
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
First album's better, captures you better. The song Disco is brilliant.
Mon 18/10/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
1st album is tops; heavy as hell with lashings of funk to spare.
Mon 18/10/04 at 09:59
Regular
They're great. Bought both albums on release day. The first is "heavier" generally, with a lot less vocals on, in fact a couple of the tracks are pretty much instrumentals.

Highly recommended though.

Oh, and I may well be seeing them in December too....
Sun 17/10/04 at 21:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
You suck then.

I'm going to see them on December 22nd.

Pwn.
Sun 17/10/04 at 19:59
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
The Music really suck.

They remind me of Madonna.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.