GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Transformers!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/05/01 at 00:18
Regular
In case you don't know, Transformers the movie is getting a UK DVD release very soon - the 14th of May.

I'm very excited, we're all getting excited now. Lets just do some shouting and dancing round the room for a while.

No idea about the extras - "TO BE CONFIRMED" - but its bloody transformers!

This film will, without any shadow of a doubt, light your darkest hour.
Tue 08/05/01 at 00:18
In case you don't know, Transformers the movie is getting a UK DVD release very soon - the 14th of May.

I'm very excited, we're all getting excited now. Lets just do some shouting and dancing round the room for a while.

No idea about the extras - "TO BE CONFIRMED" - but its bloody transformers!

This film will, without any shadow of a doubt, light your darkest hour.
Tue 08/05/01 at 12:04
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huzzah!
Tue 08/05/01 at 19:05
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
14th of May, eh? My mates had it for months! His is the Canadian version with the swearing in as well.
Tue 08/05/01 at 19:13
Yeah I've got the video - the original english version without the bad language.

But then considering transformers brings pleasure for me because it takes me back to my carefree youth, optimus telling soundwave to "get f*cked you dirty little rent boy with a stupid voice" holds no appeal.

Mind you, that would put a bit of pep into the old dog.

And can you believe Eric Idle does a voice on it?! Thats crazy! What next, a former Beatle narrating a programme about trains with faces?!

And now for something completely different......
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:01
Regular
"Looking for freedom"
You misunderstand me - he's got the uncut DVD.
Tue 08/05/01 at 20:38
No I understood. Your mate has the american dvd, I have the original video.

GRARRRRRRRRR!
Wed 09/05/01 at 00:07
Regular
"Back For Good"
"megatron,megatron" oh shut up soundwave i know that transformers DVD is out where do you think we're flying too hehe buy it NOW!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.