GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS2 OR XBOX"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 16/10/04 at 13:23
Regular
"The Expert"
PS2 and XBOX are now the same price which console offers cheap games?
Sat 16/10/04 at 14:39
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I need a gamecube for resident evil 4 and the new zelda game.
Sat 16/10/04 at 14:38
Regular
GameCube is a cheaper console again though.

Just thought I'd point that out.
Sat 16/10/04 at 13:26
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Dante, yea that's me wrote:
> but the xbox has got really good graphics and stuff like that and could >probably quite easily wipe out the ps2 because after all it is made by >microsoft.

Well it's had what? 3 years to do that and the PS2 is still the number one selling console. Bit harder to dominate this market Billy boy

Particularly as the Japanese were as happy about the Xbox arriving as they are at seeing Godzilla arrive into town

Anyway i sense a moronic fanboy console war brewing, i'll be down the pub if anyone wants me
Sat 16/10/04 at 13:25
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I think that the ps2 has far better games but the xbox has got really good graphics and stuff like that and could probably quite easily wipe out the ps2 because after all it is made by microsoft.
Sat 16/10/04 at 13:24
Regular
"\\"
PS2 has cheaper games mainly because it has a crap load of crap games... But the Xbox has the best games though.
Sat 16/10/04 at 13:23
Regular
"The Expert"
PS2 and XBOX are now the same price which console offers cheap games?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.