GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Max Payne 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Max Payne 2'.
Thu 06/01/05 at 17:51
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
Is it any good? Bought the first a while ago, kinda hard but good fun. Also slightly dissapointing in the repetitiveness and the fact that you didn't stop diving if you hit a wall. Is the sequel any better?
Sat 08/01/05 at 18:18
Regular
"Catch it!"
special reserve opens at 8am round near me!
Fri 07/01/05 at 19:44
Regular
it's excellent. buy it tomorrow morning at 9am. you might want to get there at 8:50 in case they open early.
Fri 07/01/05 at 19:15
Regular
"Catch it!"
Its excellent better bullet time and much more to do better weapons,Better characters and better story-line. Max Payne 3 is coming out this year!
Fri 07/01/05 at 18:34
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Very Sweet and Short!

Highly recommneded by me.
Fri 07/01/05 at 16:18
Regular
"A man with a stick"
More of the same sequel with better graphics and added physics and ragdoll effects. I proffer it to the original even if it is still short lived.
Thu 06/01/05 at 20:03
Regular
a lot more polished, but it is still pretty short, and doesn't have quite the same dark feelof the first but still top notch.
Thu 06/01/05 at 18:33
Regular
"The definitive tag"
It is considerably better, a lot more polished.
Thu 06/01/05 at 17:51
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
Is it any good? Bought the first a while ago, kinda hard but good fun. Also slightly dissapointing in the repetitiveness and the fact that you didn't stop diving if you hit a wall. Is the sequel any better?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.