GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Someone explain this to me please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 15/10/04 at 11:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
How does digging up a human body have anything to do with Animal rights? Just wondering after hearing the news story about an animal rights activist doing this last night
Fri 15/10/04 at 16:26
Regular
"\\"
soul101 wrote:
> It's when the acidity of the lipstick causes their lips to melt
> away... that's when it becomes an animal rights issue.

Pffft!

It's corrode, not melt :P
Fri 15/10/04 at 15:43
Light wrote:
> soul101 wrote:
> But when it
> comes down to it, would they rather the products were tested on
> humans?
>
> Depending on who the humans were, yes I would.
>

You mean chavs, right?
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:32
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
What, have you done a search and it's returned too many possibilities that you need 'em narrowing down? Can there be that many stories about grave robbing in the uk?

Actually, I dunno if anyone remembers the South Park episode featuring Korn, but I like to think that it was the same 2 mortician attendants from that episode who broke the news to this womans family.
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:17
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
lalakersrule wrote:
> How does digging up a human body have anything to do with Animal
> rights? Just wondering after hearing the news story about an animal
> rights activist doing this last night

Anyone got some linkage on this story? Sounds like a good Friday afternoon read =P
Fri 15/10/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
soul101 wrote:
> But when it
> comes down to it, would they rather the products were tested on
> humans?

Depending on who the humans were, yes I would.

I think the grave robbing was just another part of the...well, terrorism that the more extreme (ie. idiotic) animal rights people are inflicting on families of people who work in animal testing labs. In this case, I'd guess it was done purely to upset the dead woman's family (I believe the dead woman started a guinea pig farm to breed them for scientific tests, and her son works in Animal testing. This may be the first recorded instance of guinea pigs being used as guinea pigs).

I mean Christ, I'm very pro-animal rights but some people just take the proverbial...
Fri 15/10/04 at 11:54
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
It's when the acidity of the lipstick causes their lips to melt away... that's when it becomes an animal rights issue. But when it comes down to it, would they rather the products were tested on humans?
Fri 15/10/04 at 11:47
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I don't see the problem with animal testing, I mean, monkeys...wearing lipstick, come on that's OK.
Fri 15/10/04 at 11:39
Regular
"i missed the show!!"
Perhaps it's a statement: "You have no respect for animals, so i have no respect for your dead!!!"
Fri 15/10/04 at 11:36
Regular
And in theory, people are animals too.
Fri 15/10/04 at 11:36
Regular
Depends on the story behind it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.