GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Auf Wiedersehen, Berti, and Clevur Beckham"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/10/04 at 20:51
Regular
"gaybys sucks wang"
Berti has to go. He must.

and

Beckham is a complete and utter imbecile. He didn't deliberately get booked, he deliberately set out to foul and possibly hurt another player.
Real smart. Idiot.

I already despise the figure who is, if you read the tabloids, the son of God - but this just adds ammunition to the array of weapons pointed at his head.
And hell mend him.

The FA really should take action, in my opinion.
Sat 16/10/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
No it was a clever thing to do in theory but the way he went about was reckless and dangerous when there were other far more sensible options to pick up a yellow card with. Plus if he did have this amazing idea surely he'd have taken his shirt off to celebrate his goal thus getting him a yellow card.

Admitting he did it on purpose however was a totally idiotic thing to do
Sat 16/10/04 at 19:15
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It is a pretty clever thing to say, actually, when you think about it and the given circumstances...

But then, you look at the 72 hours it took for him (and his wife) to cook it up, and you just know he's telling porkie-pies. :P

With his head so far up his own backside and the media ready to knock him down (further) at the first given chance, he's trying to hide the fact that he - the "all-respected England Captain" - LOST-IT in a match of frustration; it's as plain and simple as that. :I

Ryan Giggs was winding him up with his footwork - and I loved it! :D

Beckham didn't. And, infact, Beckham 'didn't' really do anything else to merit an appearence on the team-sheet, other than that `Resurrection´ of a goal that has secured his starting place and captaincy through the next World Cup (provided Eriksson's still in-charge).
Fri 15/10/04 at 21:47
Regular
"hotter"
[URL]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/af/Black_Butte_blackberry.jpg[/URL]
Fri 15/10/04 at 15:07
Regular
You should jusst ignore him, he never makes sesne.
Ever.Ever.Ever.
And that's what I thought when I first read it, but one needs to be 100% sure.
Wasn't sure if all that many people remembered (including you).
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:53
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Its Azul you monkeyspunker.
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:47
Regular
"gaybys sucks wang"
...what the hell?
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:40
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Tagline is about as good as your foot
Fri 15/10/04 at 14:38
Regular
"gaybys sucks wang"
Read the tagline.
:)
Fri 15/10/04 at 11:14
Regular
Blau wrote:
> Stuff

Blau... is that the name of another Windows XP background?
Just wondering.
And stuff.
Thu 14/10/04 at 20:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Well it's probably just him sticking his self important nose into English matters once again

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.