GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"God help the little guy in S Club 8..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 14/10/04 at 08:42
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
My sister said this yesterday, one of the kids in S Club 8 (I think his name's Jay) has joined my old secondary school, and in his first three days, he's supposedly been pretty much taken the P*** out of on a regular basis and yesterday, he had cream slammed on top of his head.

Pretty cruel for a new kid, but since it's a guy whose part of a group who's destroying current standards in music, who cares.

Your views?

Ps: Sorry if you were expecting a drugs scandal, or something along the lines of that.
Thu 14/10/04 at 09:58
Regular
"You fail in life!"
S Club 8 make music? Huh and I thought they were just being noisy...
Thu 14/10/04 at 09:46
Regular
"For One Night Only"
S Club 8 suck - I laugh at this loser.
Thu 14/10/04 at 09:38
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Poor little sod. But I guess he had it coming to him- pop music has been in decline for several years. Even dance music was, to an extent, comparitively good five or six years ago- now I haven't listened to Capital FM for over a year with the amount of rubbish that's transmitted over the airwaves in the London area.
Thu 14/10/04 at 08:47
Regular
That doesn't sound right. Perhaps Ironic isn't the right word...

*Goes to make Noodles To Go™*
Thu 14/10/04 at 08:46
Regular
Ironic that it's kids that are mocking him, yet I'd safely bet a fortune on the fact that a majority of them have S Club 8 cd's in their bedrooms...
Thu 14/10/04 at 08:44
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Harsh but youve got to expect things like that though..As kids do tend to get jealous. I honestly dont know why they would be jealous of S Club 8 :S
Thu 14/10/04 at 08:42
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
My sister said this yesterday, one of the kids in S Club 8 (I think his name's Jay) has joined my old secondary school, and in his first three days, he's supposedly been pretty much taken the P*** out of on a regular basis and yesterday, he had cream slammed on top of his head.

Pretty cruel for a new kid, but since it's a guy whose part of a group who's destroying current standards in music, who cares.

Your views?

Ps: Sorry if you were expecting a drugs scandal, or something along the lines of that.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.