GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Posting Pictures"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/01/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
Had the bright idea of starting a gaming caption competition - Probably already been done, sorry if it has - but then I realised I didn't know how to actually post pictures on these forums. Anyone care to enlighten me? Or start your own caption competition? Or scrap the idea altogether. Not too bothered.
Wed 12/01/05 at 09:46
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
I've just lost any will to do this...got a maths exam later on today and playing in a concert this evening. I'll do it when I have nothing to brick myself about.
Fri 07/01/05 at 18:32
Regular
Good luck with that.
Fri 07/01/05 at 18:32
Regular
they're not worthy of your site though.
Fri 07/01/05 at 18:30
Regular
"Catch it!"
send pics to my email [email protected] then the capiton and I will will put the best one on my site [URL]www.geocities.com/psychostyleworld[/URL]
Fri 07/01/05 at 18:19
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
Hmm...well i've registered, just gotta get my fat ass into gear and do something about it, say take some genuinely funny photos.
Fri 07/01/05 at 11:48
Regular
If you want to show your own pics, register with a site like Photobucket or Imageshack. and just link to the relevant URL.

Caption comps can be good - and with Counter-Strike:Source's Ragdoll physics, I'd expect some pretty amusing pictures to come out of it!
Fri 07/01/05 at 11:47
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
problem solved, no problem. Anyone interested in a caption contest then?
Fri 07/01/05 at 11:41
Regular
"Titty biscuits"
Had the bright idea of starting a gaming caption competition - Probably already been done, sorry if it has - but then I realised I didn't know how to actually post pictures on these forums. Anyone care to enlighten me? Or start your own caption competition? Or scrap the idea altogether. Not too bothered.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.