GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Farewell Sparky"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/10/04 at 20:26
Regular
After five years, Sparky is now off to manage Blackburn. I suppose his record was't amazing, but seeing as Wales aren't a brilliant team I'd say he done well, especially in the EURO 2004 qualifiers were we got beat in the playoffs by some Russian cheaters :(

Apparently Speed is the favourite candidate to take the job, but I think Mark has done a great job over the last few years.

Thanks for the memories Sparky :D
Thu 14/10/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yup must congratulate Sparky he did a great job with Wales. When i saw we were in their group i didn't automatically think an easy 6 points as i would have done before
Thu 14/10/04 at 18:15
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Credit to Hughes, a lot of credit. Under his management, Wales became less of a minnow and more of a piranha, snapping at the heels of far higher ranked teams, with good results against (Although not perfectly strong) Argentinian and German teams. If talented young players come through in good numbers and the experienced don't get too old too quickly, Wales may well qualify for their first major championshop since the 1958 World Cup within the next few years.
Thu 14/10/04 at 18:10
Yeah, what a crap feeling. Wales played better than them, still got beat.

And Speed as manager means we'll lose yet another good player.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:03
Regular
Wales 2 - 3 Poland

I think I'm going to jump off a cliff.
Thu 14/10/04 at 16:03
Regular
Just saw Ronaldo's second goal. Amazing powerful strike from well outside of the area! FLEW IN!
Thu 14/10/04 at 15:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
or†ega wrote:

> And Cristiano Ronaldo has just scored his second against Russia
> :D:D:D:D

Twinkletoes can do no wrong :-D
Thu 14/10/04 at 13:08
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Sparky is an up and coming manager who done very well with the 'limited' talent that Wales have got. When he played, you could tell he had a great footballing brain and I think he has the potential to develop further and all the best to him.
Thu 14/10/04 at 12:44
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
hes a great manager except he picked that ginger bloke yesterday...really poor player
Thu 14/10/04 at 08:48
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Its a shame as Sparky is great. He just didnt have the luck at wales. Hopefully he will at blackburn
Wed 13/10/04 at 22:46
Regular
Amazing finish to the game though!

Quite a few goals around europe tonight.

Italy letting in 3 at home?! Gilardino and De Rossi scoring thier first international goals though. And Totti scoring two on his first home game since the spit.

And Cristiano Ronaldo has just scored his second against Russia :D:D:D:D

Two for Van Nistelrooy as well!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.