GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pro evolution soccer 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pro Evolution Soccer 4'.
Fri 07/01/05 at 16:49
Regular
"mon eh ton"
am just wondering but a need a wee bit of help is there any cheats fo pro ev 4 if there is you couldnt be so kind to give them please. Anyway thanks.
Mon 17/01/05 at 20:02
Regular
"The definitive tag"
You should check out the one that lets you go racoon hunting in the rafters of the stadium.
Mon 17/01/05 at 11:29
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
There's a similar one for a Harrier Jump Jet.

And a dwarf cheat that allows you a significant height advantage over the opposition.
Fri 14/01/05 at 00:52
Regular
"Bicycle"
Oh, yeah, my friend was talking about that.

It's amazing.
Thu 13/01/05 at 21:18
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I discovered this cheat totally by accident. X, R1, X, O, O, O, O, X, X, triangle, triangle, L2, L1, L2, L2, O. You will now be able to drive a pick up truck around the pitch and run the other players over without a foul being called. You will also be able to gun down the 2D crowd with an M16 and run around the stadium punching 2D employees.
Thu 13/01/05 at 20:30
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I just scored the best goal ever.
Wed 12/01/05 at 22:01
Regular
"Bicycle"
How... Odd.
Wed 12/01/05 at 21:35
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
There's a cheat I've found. All you have to do to enact it is to put the difficulty down to one star, then play as Brazil against Saudi Arabia. I seem to win every time I do this.
Wed 12/01/05 at 20:29
Regular
"Slice n Dice baby"
there are no cheats to make you play better, just play it more.
Fri 07/01/05 at 19:23
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Are you actually capable of playing a game without using cheats ?
Fri 07/01/05 at 16:49
Regular
"mon eh ton"
am just wondering but a need a wee bit of help is there any cheats fo pro ev 4 if there is you couldnt be so kind to give them please. Anyway thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.