GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Few less idiots to worry about"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So the morons who ran onto the pitch during a United reserve game to protest the bid by Glazer (if it ever happens) have said they will be going over to America and maybe interrupt a Tampa Bay Bucs game using similar methods to voice their concerns about the takeover.

Yea good luck with that lads as i can guarantee you within 5 seconds you'll be surrounded not only by angry looking security guards ready to pound your head in, you're going to have about 60 odd big muscly annoyed American Football players ready to lend a hand as well. Not to mention a good 60,000 fans who'll be especially annoyed you've interrupted their game

It isn't England fellas, you can't stand in the middle of the ground, torch an American flag then walk off happy while what little security is there carry on reading their magazines. You try anything like that there you'll be appearing in the Rodney King video part 2 and i for one will not be shedding any tears, well maybe those of laughter anyway.

So off you go then, that's a good few less idiots to worry about in this country
Fri 22/10/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
proud and British? Nope never thought of using those two words together in a positive context ever :-D
Fri 22/10/04 at 15:19
Regular
"Big Pimpin'"
lalakersrule wrote:
> So the morons who ran onto the pitch during a United reserve game to
> protest the bid by Glazer (if it ever happens) have said they will be
> going over to America and maybe interrupt a Tampa Bay Bucs game using
> similar methods to voice their concerns about the takeover.

Hmmm...spend a fortune going to the US of A to interupt Tampa Bay Bucs game which you'll have to pay to get into, spend a few nights in jail with big boy bubba, and get a massive fine for behaing like a [email protected]'t they make you feel pround to be British
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:52
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Solskjær wrote:
> If he wants to buy United, he'll buy Manchester United FC.
>
> The only way to stop him would be hit him where it'd really hurt, and
> to drain his bulging bank account(s)....

... money talks in football these days with Mr Abramovich leading the way forward. The fans mean nothing unless everyone gets together and protests, but I can't see 99% of them refusing to turn up to games - season ticket holders want their money's worth despite what's going on with a possible takeover.
Wed 13/10/04 at 11:07
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Do they need to even "voice their concerns", though?

I'm certain that, as the man in the middle of it all, Malcolm Glazer knows exactly what Man United fans seem to think of his proposed takeover - and, with a terrifyingly monstrous amount of cash behind his name, I doubt he really gives a duck!

:P

If he wants to buy United, he'll buy Manchester United FC.

The only way to stop him would be hit him where it'd really hurt, and to drain his bulging bank account(s)....
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
They seriously think that if Glazer is planning a takeover, he's going to change his mind because a couple of mongs flew 3,000 miles to interrupt an NFL match for 10 seconds?

I worry for people like them. Seriously.
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So the morons who ran onto the pitch during a United reserve game to protest the bid by Glazer (if it ever happens) have said they will be going over to America and maybe interrupt a Tampa Bay Bucs game using similar methods to voice their concerns about the takeover.

Yea good luck with that lads as i can guarantee you within 5 seconds you'll be surrounded not only by angry looking security guards ready to pound your head in, you're going to have about 60 odd big muscly annoyed American Football players ready to lend a hand as well. Not to mention a good 60,000 fans who'll be especially annoyed you've interrupted their game

It isn't England fellas, you can't stand in the middle of the ground, torch an American flag then walk off happy while what little security is there carry on reading their magazines. You try anything like that there you'll be appearing in the Rodney King video part 2 and i for one will not be shedding any tears, well maybe those of laughter anyway.

So off you go then, that's a good few less idiots to worry about in this country

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.