GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"can't wait... can you?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 20:30
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
Instead of complaining constantly about rubbish games that you bought, how about looking forward to new games? I am really looking forward to NFSU2, the graphics are awesome, the first one was brill and i want to see how much more you can pimp yer ride up, so to speak. How aout you? what are you looking forward to and why? then maybe we can discuss them... just maybe...

p.s. I haven't been on SR in ages and seems like i've missed alot, can you fill me in please?
Wed 20/10/04 at 14:41
Regular
"The Reunion is Here"
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus
Final Fantasy XII
Devil May Cry 3
Metal Gear Solid 3
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
Final Fantsy VII: Advent Children ( I know its not a game but, still, I can't wait for it)
Tue 19/10/04 at 22:42
Regular
"Snake Eater"
GTA:SA
Half Life 2
Timesplitters 3
MGS3
Devil May Cry 3
Final Fantasy 12
Dragonball Z: Budokai 3
And any other class games :)
Sat 16/10/04 at 15:31
Regular
GTA:SA
Half Life 2
Timesplitters 3
MGS3
Devil May Cry 3
Final Fantasy 12
Gran Turismo 4
Gran Turismo Online
Tekken 5
Sat 16/10/04 at 15:16
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
i remember you too hoops
Tue 12/10/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Bow to me!"
im not so sure either. i will have to decide at the time but from what i played, burnout was better in my oppinion. games im looking forward to - MGS3, FFXII , Devil May Cry 3, timesplitters3, prince of persia and GTA. and res evil 4 on GC.
Tue 12/10/04 at 22:25
Regular
"boom boom click"
i played the demo on Burnout 3 and it seems good. I like the free roaming style and the way you can race any time any place (hey that rhymes.) But the graphics i dunno about. They arent quite the leap youd expect from NFSU.
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:54
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Force wrote:
> It's no use, whenever i go on, noone talks :¬(

Hmmm...so you expect someone to post within 15 minutes of you posting? It is possible, but doesn't always happen, dont cry.

Oh and you have been on this forum before, yes, I know who you are...
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:45
Regular
"..."
Metal Gear Solid 3 - Final Fantasy 12
Non ps2: New Zelda game
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:37
Regular
"hulagadoo"
gta obviously
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:46
Regular
"forceful tendencies"
bye all, may you let the posts flow now >:¬(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.