GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eggs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 19:26
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
If the box says they are out of date, do you reckon they are still safe to eat? I mean, a week out of date, i'm not talking about 2 years out of date here.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:26
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
If the box says they are out of date, do you reckon they are still safe to eat? I mean, a week out of date, i'm not talking about 2 years out of date here.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Try them and report back your findings.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Best not to chance it. But it could be "interesting" to find out.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:28
Regular
I'd avoid them as it's already easy enough to get food poisoning from eggs.

Or you could take Cookie's advice :-D
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
ok, good idea. If you hear nothing then i'm dead....or my housemate wants her PC back.
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
if we don't hear from u in a couple of days then we'll know that you're dead
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:37
Eggs?

Well, I guess uni is the place to learn all about life...
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:38
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Well, you can eat them but your stomach might disagree...
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:56
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I never trust food that has writing saying it's out of date - if only by a day, the writing says it all to me.

And speaking of eggs, some to**er who went to my high school (he has curly hair, a leather jacket, and thinks he's cool) was randomnly egged by complete strangers the other day. I was observing from the bus, he just let them egg him, they ran off, and he just slowly walked away.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:57
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I don't trust spreadable cheese after my experience. I left it in the fridge four months after expiration and there were green balls growing on it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.