GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Samuel L Jackson nearly killed me"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 16:52
Regular
"Excommunicated"
With his golf ball. Was at Dunhill Championship thing in Carnoustie... standing watching the big man when he screams &^*^(*&^(*&^*(&^&*^(&^*&*

I absolutely shat it... it landed less than a metre from me. Still, least he nearly killed me and not some crappy golfer.

*He didn't actually say that last expletive

Edited By Fosco

Just because you spell it differently doesn't mean it's okay you know. Don't you think I'm busy enough without having to be Censorship Man? Actually, that's pretty cool. I may have to get a cape.

Fosco
Tue 12/10/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Excommunicated"
All i had to say was in that nod. He knew I was a cool mutha. Anyways he was having a bit of peace having a smoke.
Tue 12/10/04 at 18:28
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> Not scared, I didn't really want to.

But Jackson is a legend! :0x
Tue 12/10/04 at 18:25
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Is he as bigger personality in real life as he seems on the box?
Tue 12/10/04 at 18:02
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Not scared, I didn't really want to.
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
SHEEPY wrote:
> He looked up at me... I just nodded and he nodded back. We're cool
> me and big Sam.

Yeah right, you were just too scared to approach him.
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:43
SHEEPY wrote:

> He looked up at me... I just nodded and he nodded back. We're cool
> me and big Sam.

Ah, the nod of recognition; a simple nod and instantly there's mutual respect. Works wonders.
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:23
Regular
Well, only for today, mind ;0)
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, I'm great.
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:04
Regular
Brilliant. I wish I was you right now :0(
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Yeah, I seen all of them but I was too cool to ask for autographs like my starstruck family. My brother got Pulp Fiction DVD signed.

Another interesting story. Everybody was watching all the golders tee off at the 1st hole. They were annoying me so I went round the other side and leaned on a fence. I glanced up and the big man was sat on a stair smoking a fag.

He looked up at me... I just nodded and he nodded back. We're cool me and big Sam.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.