GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I have posted 1006 x in 30 days"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 13:33
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Don't know whether to laugh or cry...
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:48
"The Will of D."
If you have one on it's own and refuse to get any other console by another company then you are someone who is trying to act so cool and tough by owning seriously hyped up and absolutely crap gutter trash games (not including final fantasy as they are fine) including gta games, but are in fact part of a group full of socially retarded monkey boys.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:13
Regular
"but i am a sheep..."
Apple Crumble wrote:
> What console do you own (If you say PS2 then you're automatically
> degraded).

whats wrong with PS2?
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:06
Regular
Hello 'The Gamer'.

What console do you own (If you say PS2 then you're automatically degraded).
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:04
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Glad to see The Gamer has his forum priorities (sp?) sorted out.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:04
Regular
'I have posted 1006x in 30 days'

Are you proud with-king? Would you like a quote?

Mind you, I can't say much, I'm 10th on the leaderboard I think.

*Quietly slinks away*
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:02
Regular
"The Expert"
Hey did you win any game?
Tue 12/10/04 at 16:16
"The Will of D."
Well i think that anyone who can do 1000 posts or more in one day is either very very sad and would answer any thread no matter whether it was a topic they didn't even know what it was about, or even cared and are completely spammers (i use this instead of to$$ers as i'm so so kind) or are very fanatical about one subject and had lots of recent replies to reply to himself and the thread was very quick in the uptake of new posts that during the whole day they managed to fill a few pages of one thread up. I prefer to think of the former being the most likely choice as the latter doesn't sound like this forum at times.
Also this is why i am always very low down in the top posters list as I like to chat, but don't go obssesive on the forum.
Tue 12/10/04 at 15:56
Regular
"Bearer of Death"
I have only posted like 80 times in the last few day.
Tue 12/10/04 at 15:53
Regular
WK, I swear you've changed your name like 4 times in the last day...
Tue 12/10/04 at 14:01
Regular
"Selected"
I did 10,000 posts in one second before, thats how hard I am.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.