GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I hate OPS2......"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 12/10/04 at 08:28
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Any of you who have read the latest issue should have seen the postal section. I sent in a letter saying what rubbish reviewers they are, and they put me in the bl**dy handbag section!

They say "calm down etc." because they can't actually give a proper response to my letter.

Dammit, a magazine reviewer outsmarted by a 14 yr old? What's the world coming to?

P.S. FinalFantasyFanatic, do they actually send the handbag? If so, expect to see it on eBay.
Sat 16/10/04 at 20:56
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
ßulle†† wrote:
>>
> OPSM2 is probably the worst Official mag out there though.

you never read OXM then??? ;)
Sat 16/10/04 at 20:26
Regular
i only buy ops2 because its got playable demos
Sat 16/10/04 at 20:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I stay away from official mags like the plague, full of biased nonsense and hardly give you any proper information on the game. But then most mags are horrible, i used to buy PLAY but since that has been taken over by retarded monkeys that think they are 2 bit comedians rather than games reviewers i stopped buying it months ago (plus all their reviews are on their site anyway)

Use the net, the information is up to date, usually fair and balanced and you get lots more screenshots and videos
Sat 16/10/04 at 20:07
Regular
what page is the hand bag thing on?
never mind i found it p18
Tue 12/10/04 at 18:35
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I've only got the mag once.

It was the one with the WWF Diva Star on the front, there wasn't anything wrong with what I read. (But I have only read the Previews and Reviews, not the Posts, will do...soon).
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:52
Regular
"The Expert"
Are they going to do anything about what you send?
Tue 12/10/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Bow to me!"
the handbag section... thats the funniest thing ive heard all day. although i dont like the mag, they did good that time. i wrote into the NOM once and they sent me a free exp pack. you cant knock all nintendo games cos some are much better than PS2 ones, but i think they need to lose their kiddy image
Tue 12/10/04 at 13:22
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I'm writing into OPS2 this month, look out!
Tue 12/10/04 at 09:13
Regular
I don't think I even made sense then. I hope someone can understand it.
Tue 12/10/04 at 09:12
Regular
I wrote to NOM once, complaining of their pathetically immature comments towards other consoles (Graystation Poo, etc.).

It got printed, they didn't have much to say on the matter, then the following Month I was pounced on by all the little tard fanboy readers incinuating I must be gay or something for liking Sony and Microsoft - the sad thing is, NOM allowed these retarded comments to get printed.

I stopped reading them then. Now, my Sis gets the mag and it's not as bad now - probably because it's (mostly) new staff.

OPSM2 is probably the worst Official mag out there though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.