GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WELL DONE TO..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/05/01 at 14:46
Regular
I may be insane but I happen to be a hard core palace fan.

Travelling from London to Stockport is a very long way, but I just had to go.

Why?

Because it was the last game of the season.

What makes that so special?

Because we could stay up or go down.

It was the biggest game for a long time for Palace and it was a very strange game to play. We could win the game, and go down, or we could loose the game and stay up.

I can honestly say that it was the best day of my life and I’m not shy to say that I shed a few tears when we scored in the last minute that meant we stayed up.

WELL-DONE PALACE, YOU DONE ME PROUD!
Tue 08/05/01 at 19:04
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Nothin to be ashamed of. Sheddin the odd tear when your team have been through something like palaces situation.
Mon 07/05/01 at 20:18
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
khazar wrote:
> Nice one palace. I woz wotchin the match and like Time_warp told me
> to i looked for a 14 year old waving madly at the camera. didn't see
> him though. By the way I was talking about m16 .

I was too blooming nervous to look out for the camera.

When palace scored I was on the pitch and run up to freeman, did you see me? I was wearing Nike joggers and a blue coat.

The game was absolutely amazing though; I have never witnessed anything like it in all my football days, (which is about 12 now)

The atmosphere was excellent even though it was an open cover. The stadium was rubbish though and the palace fans were in the standing up bit. Then when the game was over I was on the pitch again but soon came on when I realised Huddersfield were still playing and that if they scored we was down.

We (all the die hard palace fans travelling up from the South East of London) had to wait 5 mins to find out the final result, and when we found out that palace were staying up we went absolutely mental (as you can imagine)

I still haven’t got my voice back yet from all the shouting I was doing, but it was well worth it.

Then a tear came to me eye when my old man gave me a big cuddle and then followed by a big chant of EEAAAAGGGLLLLLEEESSSSSSS!!

To sum up the day: excellent!
Mon 07/05/01 at 18:45
Regular
"CYA GUYS"
Nice one palace. I woz wotchin the match and like Time_warp told me to i looked for a 14 year old waving madly at the camera. didn't see him though. By the way I was talking about m16 .
Mon 07/05/01 at 15:29
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
dj moschops wrote:
> Being a Grimsby supporter I know how you felt we needed a point at
> fulham which mos**t people said we would never get and the others
> should all win making us one of the favorites to go down but we
> proved them all wrong by beating Fulham.

do you feel 4
> Huddersfield (I dont)

I couldn't give a sh*t, as long as Palace s**tay up :D

Ps. Congrats on beating Fulham!
Mon 07/05/01 at 15:27
Being a Grimsby supporter I know how you felt we needed a point at fulham which most people said we would never get and the others should all win making us one of the favorites to go down but we proved them all wrong by beating Fulham.

do you feel 4 Huddersfield (I dont)
Mon 07/05/01 at 14:46
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
I may be insane but I happen to be a hard core palace fan.

Travelling from London to Stockport is a very long way, but I just had to go.

Why?

Because it was the last game of the season.

What makes that so special?

Because we could stay up or go down.

It was the biggest game for a long time for Palace and it was a very strange game to play. We could win the game, and go down, or we could loose the game and stay up.

I can honestly say that it was the best day of my life and I’m not shy to say that I shed a few tears when we scored in the last minute that meant we stayed up.

WELL-DONE PALACE, YOU DONE ME PROUD!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.