GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Full Raw and Heat UK Results (Spoilers)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 23:16
Regular
WWE has a full stage setup as well as British flags. There were no dark matches held at the taping.

Results thus far:

Sunday Night Heat:

* Maven pinned Robbie Brookside with a top rope slam. Brookside, despite being British, was booed out of the building.

* Victoria and Nidia defeated Molly Holly & Gail Kim when Victoria pinned Kim with the Widow's Peak.

* Shelton Benjamin pinned Steven Richards with a Stinger Splash and an explosion suplex.

* Tajiri pinned Chuck Palumbo with a reverse kick to the face.

Raw:

* Lillian Gracia tells all the fans to make a lot of noise as the show is going to air "live" in the United States.

* WWE Women's champion Trish Stratus pinned Stacy Keibler after a Chick Kick to Keibler's damaged knee. There's a post-match beat down by Stratus, Gail Kim, and Molly Holly. Victoria and Nidia make the save.

* A Simon Dean promo aired.

* William Regal and Eugene defeated La Resistance to win the WWE World Tag Team championships after William Regal hit Sylvan Grenier with brass knuckles. Eric Bischoff came out and restarted the match, which led to La Resistance winning after using the flag as a weapon.

* Eric Bischoff announced that at the Taboo Tuesday PPV, La Resistance will defend the WWE World Tag Team championships against the two competitors who are not voted to challenge Triple H at the PPV.

* They aired an Evolution vignette.

* They aired a Gene Snitsky vignette about babies.

* Val Venis & Steven Richards vs. Rosey & The Hurricane never took place as Kane came to the ring and cleared with a Steel Chair.

* Randy Orton interview talking about Taboo Tuesday and his match with Ric Flair. Flair comes out and cuts what was an "awesome promo."

* Chris Jericho vs. Rhyno - Christian and Tyson Tomko come out and interfere. Jonathan Coachman turns it into a tag match. Rhyno gores Tomko, setting up Jericho to get the pin with the Lionsault. Jericho is attacked and powerbombed by Batista after the match.

* Chris Benoit, Shawn Michaels, and Edge did a promo about their six man tag.

* Shawn Michaels & Edge & Chris Jericho defeated WWE World champion Triple H & Batista & Ric Flair. Michaels superkicked Triple H, with Edge getting the pin. A fan hit the ring during the match, but was stopped by Michaels and Edge.

* After the match, it was announced that next Monday's Raw will feature Edge vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho. Edge speared both of them as RAW ended.

Credit: PWScoop
Sun 31/10/04 at 08:47
Regular
"wwe"
i was there also! i was at smackdown aswell! i've got to say im a fan of Raw but that week in my eyes Smackdown out done Raw!
Wed 13/10/04 at 12:41
Regular
"..."
Dirk Gently wrote:
> I was also there. I also know that the WWE often give trials to stars
> as dark matches before TV tapings, and that the Heat graphics were
> not on at the entrance way during the Maven / Brookside match. Since
> I saw Robbie Brookside only a few months ago wrestling in Croydon it
> is unlikely that he has already progressed to the level of wrestling
> at Heat.
>
Robbie Brookside is a seven year veteran of the British Indies. If he's been wrestling this long and isn't ready for Heat then I think it's fair to say he never will be. Seems odd that he was chosen when there are much better British prospects who could have been used: Aviv Mayaan, Burchill and Jonny C spring to mind, with the latter two particularly fitting the WWE 'look'.
Wed 13/10/04 at 00:53
Regular
"interconnectedness"
I was also there. I also know that the WWE often give trials to stars as dark matches before TV tapings, and that the Heat graphics were not on at the entrance way during the Maven / Brookside match. Since I saw Robbie Brookside only a few months ago wrestling in Croydon it is unlikely that he has already progressed to the level of wrestling at Heat.

And yes, he is a tall blonde bloke.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:31
Regular
"Better Than You"
Maven and Brookside was a Heat match as I was there. :P
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:01
Regular
"you've got a beard"
was he a fairly big (but not very defined), blonde lad??
Tue 12/10/04 at 18:57
Regular
"interconnectedness"
Well when the match happened there was no Heat graphics on at the entrance way, and no commentators at the announce table. Plus, last I heard, Brookside was wrestling in Croydon.
Tue 12/10/04 at 11:10
Regular
"..."
thebestbit wrote:
> Dirk Gently wrote:
> I think you'll find the Maven vs Brookside match was a dark match.
> It
> was only after that match that Heat started.
>
> i think your wrong

There's normally 4 matches on Heat, so I suspect this was a Heat match.
Tue 12/10/04 at 09:56
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Dirk Gently wrote:
> I think you'll find the Maven vs Brookside match was a dark match. It
> was only after that match that Heat started.

i think your wrong
Tue 12/10/04 at 07:39
Regular
"interconnectedness"
I think you'll find the Maven vs Brookside match was a dark match. It was only after that match that Heat started.
Mon 11/10/04 at 23:16
Regular
WWE has a full stage setup as well as British flags. There were no dark matches held at the taping.

Results thus far:

Sunday Night Heat:

* Maven pinned Robbie Brookside with a top rope slam. Brookside, despite being British, was booed out of the building.

* Victoria and Nidia defeated Molly Holly & Gail Kim when Victoria pinned Kim with the Widow's Peak.

* Shelton Benjamin pinned Steven Richards with a Stinger Splash and an explosion suplex.

* Tajiri pinned Chuck Palumbo with a reverse kick to the face.

Raw:

* Lillian Gracia tells all the fans to make a lot of noise as the show is going to air "live" in the United States.

* WWE Women's champion Trish Stratus pinned Stacy Keibler after a Chick Kick to Keibler's damaged knee. There's a post-match beat down by Stratus, Gail Kim, and Molly Holly. Victoria and Nidia make the save.

* A Simon Dean promo aired.

* William Regal and Eugene defeated La Resistance to win the WWE World Tag Team championships after William Regal hit Sylvan Grenier with brass knuckles. Eric Bischoff came out and restarted the match, which led to La Resistance winning after using the flag as a weapon.

* Eric Bischoff announced that at the Taboo Tuesday PPV, La Resistance will defend the WWE World Tag Team championships against the two competitors who are not voted to challenge Triple H at the PPV.

* They aired an Evolution vignette.

* They aired a Gene Snitsky vignette about babies.

* Val Venis & Steven Richards vs. Rosey & The Hurricane never took place as Kane came to the ring and cleared with a Steel Chair.

* Randy Orton interview talking about Taboo Tuesday and his match with Ric Flair. Flair comes out and cuts what was an "awesome promo."

* Chris Jericho vs. Rhyno - Christian and Tyson Tomko come out and interfere. Jonathan Coachman turns it into a tag match. Rhyno gores Tomko, setting up Jericho to get the pin with the Lionsault. Jericho is attacked and powerbombed by Batista after the match.

* Chris Benoit, Shawn Michaels, and Edge did a promo about their six man tag.

* Shawn Michaels & Edge & Chris Jericho defeated WWE World champion Triple H & Batista & Ric Flair. Michaels superkicked Triple H, with Edge getting the pin. A fan hit the ring during the match, but was stopped by Michaels and Edge.

* After the match, it was announced that next Monday's Raw will feature Edge vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho. Edge speared both of them as RAW ended.

Credit: PWScoop

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.