GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Orphen super heroes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 19:43
"Guinness me"
anyone else noticed that moste superheroes have no perents? Moste of the non family supere heroes like Spiderman, Dear Devil, Batman even Robin are all perentless. Dont you think that sometimes you need more that your perents dieing to do good? Dont you think that someone could have a better reson to fight insted of the cleshay line of "you killed my farther!" poping up in all over the place? Youd think someone would lern from X-men and do something were people just be super heroes because its just rite to help people. Not that Im prasing X-Men but they are original in this context.

I just had to get this down as its been bugging me alot this evning.

Thanks for listening guys
BBB
Wed 13/10/04 at 20:16
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Yeah, if their parents were alive, they wouldn't have anything to fight for.
Wed 13/10/04 at 20:06
Regular
"Copyright (c) 2004"
I can make my point with one word. FICTION! Its alll made up, the only reason their parents are dead is so that the authors can have a reason they fight crime, and are driven by loss. Also its a good way to keep a grudge, and introdcues a morailty crisis, revenge vs justice. Dont be influenced by the media that much
Wed 13/10/04 at 19:48
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I guess that working superheros with parents can be difficult.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
*agrees with JFH*
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:42
Regular
"0228"
poopots wrote:
> Try reading my first ABC’S instead of reading comic books, your
> spelling’s are terrible.

So is your grammar. You dont need an apostrophe either of the times you have used one.
Mon 11/10/04 at 22:01
Regular
"The South Will Rise"
yeah but most of those superhero's knew their parents, not sure about X-Men lot, i know that Logan did not, but unsure about Storm, Cyclops.... but people like Daredevil got into the superhero gig because he witnessed his father die... Isn't orphen when you dont know your parents at all.

In the comics spiderman had Aunt May! so he did have some family, Brue Banner had a sort of family also
Mon 11/10/04 at 21:46
Regular
"Just ram it in!"
Try reading my first ABC’S instead of reading comic books, your spelling’s are terrible.
Mon 11/10/04 at 21:18
Regular
It's because there's nobody saying "Go to your room, I don't want you going off saving people, they don't deserve it"
That's why I'm no superhero.... yet.
Mon 11/10/04 at 19:49
"period drama"
It's pretty simple: having parents means much more work on the plot. Without them, your hero can go along his way without the family getting in the way.
Mon 11/10/04 at 19:47
Regular
"??????"
This is a good point.

I can think of others, too.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.