GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Today's Performance/s"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 17:23
Regular
"For One Night Only"
10:30am - First School

You hear the name Saint Monica's, and you automatically assume a nice, religious image full of nice people. As our two mini-buses pulled up outside, it appeared to be a nice school. We jumped out, eager, and were shown to the reception. Here, there were mounted crosses and even a framed photograph of someone shaking hands with the pope! Then assisted to the theatre, all I could think was how easy this would be.

We expressed a lot of interest in our surroundings, and warmed up, no-one was missing, it seemed to be going near perfect. Then we were told to go to the toilet if we needed it. Two mates and I went in one that positively reeked of pot. We got a lot of funny looks on the corridor trip back. But we weren't allowed back in to the theatre the way we left. We had to cut through the canteen. As We're walking through, I can't help but notice three guys giving evils.

"F***ing look at 'em. F***ing pr!cks!" could be heard, but I thought nothing of it.
"F***ing look at 'em in their f***ing scruffy, black shoes. F***ing scrubbers." My mates left me, but I wasn't standing for it. Automatic reaction, I turned around and went:
"You f***ing what, mate!?" We stared at each other. I couldn't hit him, I'd be thrown off the course, but he wouldn't come and hit me. I went back to the theatre.

Once we were performing, it seemed okay, but I could hear sniggers. A girl named Jaynie said her line, "Is my hair really that frizzy?" to which someone shouted back:
"Yeah, it is."
Then Jade, the largest member of the group stepped forward and delivered her bit. She bullies a girl who claims not to have eaten her sweets. As the bullied girl shouted "I never ate them," a wise-ass could be heard saying:
"No, but she did."

It was still a good performance, though, and we got back in the mini-buses. Neither would start for atleast fifteen minutes. We then discovered that some cocky b@st@rds had unplugged our fuel cables.

1:00pm - Second School

A great audience but a wooden performance, people kept slipping up, and we got such a rollocking afterwards.

I shall post each day's performances in this thread for the next two weeks.
Sat 23/10/04 at 16:46
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Next project is panto!!! :D
Sat 23/10/04 at 16:34
Regular
Well I can't, can I, as I don't know what projects you have lined up in the future.
You'll be working with the big guns I expect though, aye?
Sat 23/10/04 at 16:32
Regular
"For One Night Only"
t'Azul wrote:
> Do you plan on working with her on future projects?

Yes, 'cos we'll be in the comfort of our own theatre. Define: future projects.
Sat 23/10/04 at 01:16
Regular
"bit of a brain"
what I would give for a breakfast burrito
Sat 23/10/04 at 00:17
Regular
"Bicycle"
Mmm...

I wish I had a hot lass.

Or a breakfast burito.
Sat 23/10/04 at 00:13
Regular
Do you plan on working with her on future projects?
Sat 23/10/04 at 00:01
Regular
"For One Night Only"
JFH wrote:
> Over already? Noooooo. I won't be able to live without reading about
> the everyday happenings of Hibey and sometimes his friend Lucy. On a
> more serious note, glad you went out with a good one.

Thanks man. And by the way, Lucy is HOTT!
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ahahahaha.
I love this thread.
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Bicycle"
o.O

You're scaring the Panda.
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:47
Regular
"0228"
Over already? Noooooo. I won't be able to live without reading about the everyday happenings of Hibey and sometimes his friend Lucy. On a more serious note, glad you went out with a good one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.