GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any Oldies still here?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
After my break, it seems that many of us have left. Is Para still here? Memo? AfroJoe? Azul??
Tue 12/10/04 at 21:52
Regular
This site was around when I first registered way back in July or August 1999. That was when I first had dial-up and was only allowed on weekends for an hour a day.

By my reckoning, that means I've been here 5 years and 2 months.
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:56
Regular
"\\"
FLCL wrote:
> 800 is far too young more like 1,400+ those around for 4 years.

Nooo!

Make it 1200. *cries*

Although I think I had an old account before this one so maybe I have been here for 1400 days. Ahwell.

Actually yes. I remember Ant making a certain post (the first one I ever read I think) and that proves i've been here longer than four years. Woo me.

I need to get a life. *sigh*
Tue 12/10/04 at 20:42
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> Haha! Wakka asking if any of the oldies are still here?
>
> Noob :P

Exactly what I thought lol, I'm way older than Wakka and even when I was a newbie there were loads of other people who'd been here for ages.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:23
Regular
I suppose I could be considered old compared to a lot of you. A bit sad really...
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:17
Regular
S'up everyone? Im not really an oldie, been out bout 4 years, with nearly 2 on this account. So, how is everyone? I've been out for a few months now.
Tue 12/10/04 at 19:01
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I've been on these forums for god knows how long:S I had nearly 2 years on my old account:S
Tue 12/10/04 at 18:52
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Me - Im even sober this time ;-)
Tue 12/10/04 at 18:30
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I'm old *puts up hand* pick me! pick me!
Tue 12/10/04 at 18:28
"period drama"
I'm oldé.
ish.

verily so
Tue 12/10/04 at 17:55
Regular
Edgy wrote:
> I've been here atleast 5 - my total days would show that if my
> previous accounts weren't deleted due to various errors...

Well this account of yours is over 8 months younger than mine and I've only been here 4 years and 7 months. The forums were only 2 months (if that) when I decided to register. So yeah these forums arent even 5 years old not sure about how long the Special Reserve site was around. I can't remember if the registration was around before the forums. Cooky has another 110 days to go before his 5th year and he's the oldest account still open.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.