GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dubya: So Stupid, he can't be trusted to speak without help"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 11/10/04 at 12:06
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
[URL]http://www.isbushwired.com[/URL]

Interestingly, as soon as this news broke, it was announced that a 45 minute film attacking Kerry's Vietnam record would be shown this week. I'm sure there's no connection...
Wed 13/10/04 at 01:25
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Might it have been a straw to slurp on cola? Or liqourice so he could lick the sherbet?

*Goes insane*
Tue 12/10/04 at 08:40
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
It's a hoax apparantly.

from boingboing.net

"I was tricked! Matt Katz sez: "RTMARK is a way to provide funding for activists in a way that mirrors the stock markets. Looks like mark frauenschadenfreude's piece means that this particular fund is going to pay out! [URL]http://rtmark.com/f/get/funds/media.html?inline=1#GWBB[/URL] "
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He needs help to come out with stupid tripe? I'd hate to hear him speak for himself then
Mon 11/10/04 at 18:52
Regular
"serenity now!"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3730364.stm[/URL]

President Bush's tailor later said that the bulge was nothing more than a pucker along the jacket's back seam, according to the Seattle Times newspaper.

I hope those pesky Republicans are gonna secretly compensate the poor tailor for all the business he's gonna lose...
Mon 11/10/04 at 18:12
Regular
Light wrote:
> One website, www.isbushwired.com, is devoted solely to the matter.

Well, I NEVER.

I ought to be making a big deal of it like everyone else. After all, the man with the most amount of influence in the world is being ear-fed his answers to the public from ANOTHER bloke/woman. What a flop.]

Of course, it could be that bush happens to have an irregularly-shaped death-tumour on his back that he hasn't mentioned to the public yet, and when he does, those who thought it was a wire and made sites about it and stuff will feel awful. I'd take that option.
Mon 11/10/04 at 16:16
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I watched this on the news and the "evidence" did seem to suggest that Dubya was receiving messages from someone via an earpiece. There were a few occasions where he started to say something then stop mid-sentence and stare into space for a second or two, then change his tact and say something unrelated to what he was saying before.
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
If i were a conspiracy type I'd say "Ha! Proof that the republicans don't want the truth to get out!!"

However, as the error message is about capacity, I'm guessing that it's simply overloaded with people trying to get onto it.

Anyway, to summarize;
"Websites such as salon.com first picked up the unusual bulge in the back of Mr Bush's suit (during the 2nd debate with John Kerry)," says The Scotsman. "The notion that the president was wired swept across the internet like wildfire. One website, www.isbushwired.com, is devoted solely to the matter."
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:25
Regular
It worked for me.

Was anyone really surprised by it?
What's the public reaction been like?
Mon 11/10/04 at 13:17
Regular
The link seems down.
Mon 11/10/04 at 12:06
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
[URL]http://www.isbushwired.com[/URL]

Interestingly, as soon as this news broke, it was announced that a 45 minute film attacking Kerry's Vietnam record would be shown this week. I'm sure there's no connection...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.