GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fable crowd comments"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Fable'.
Sun 10/10/04 at 13:23
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well now that a number of us are well into the game, no doubt everyones heard some funny comments by the crowd as they look at you in awe/hate. So I thought it might be a laugh to see what people have said to you. :-)

My character is known as Assassin and while walking around Bowerstone, a kid runs upto me and tells me...

"I'm gonna call my guinea pig Assassin !"
Thu 14/10/04 at 23:58
Regular
"tokyo police club"
'ARGH! oh, sorry, I was just... erm... looking at my twig. it's all twiggy'
Wed 13/10/04 at 17:48
Regular
"hulagadoo"
I'm known as a**eface. People go a**eface, what an ass. I am -100 attractive and +100 scary and I just got the power to pick locks.
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:56
Regular
"boom boom click"
lol
Wed 13/10/04 at 16:48
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
kids call me mr ugly face and ask if i was born this ugly...not noticed anything in fable yet.
Wed 13/10/04 at 04:02
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
"Deathbringer.....why do they call you that ?"
::smashes villager round the head with spiked club::
Sun 10/10/04 at 18:21
Regular
"boom boom click"
someone said: "Ranger. Thats a nice outdoorsy sorta name innit"
Sun 10/10/04 at 13:30
Regular
I got the guy who owns the tavern in Bowerstone drunk and he stumbled around saying..

"I think oim a little sloshed, yesh I be very droonk"
Sun 10/10/04 at 13:23
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Well now that a number of us are well into the game, no doubt everyones heard some funny comments by the crowd as they look at you in awe/hate. So I thought it might be a laugh to see what people have said to you. :-)

My character is known as Assassin and while walking around Bowerstone, a kid runs upto me and tells me...

"I'm gonna call my guinea pig Assassin !"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.