GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Movies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Black and White'.
Sat 08/01/05 at 18:43
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The new game from Lionhead (Black & White, [Fable] etc) has apparently been released - according to play.com [URL]http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=sb&page=title&r=GC&title=167199[/URL]
No one else has it so I'm guessing play have messed up. Still, it could actually be quite good.
I didn't know anything about it. I doubt anyone's got it, magazines were supposedly looking forward to it even though no one's really played it. Was anyone planning on getting it?
Sun 09/01/05 at 23:06
Regular
"8==="
Fable's good, you just have to take it as a Hack and Slasher with loads of extras to play with. It redefines the Hack and Slash genre but goes no further than that.
Sun 09/01/05 at 14:41
Regular
"Catch it!"
No its not out yet its beginning releashed on 15/6/05 so they've got it wrong because I can't find any movies for it anywhere! But im going to get it when it is out!
Sat 08/01/05 at 21:10
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
> Black & White and Fable :)

Which of course, are utter guff.
Sat 08/01/05 at 20:47
"period drama"
I think it's been shifting around the release schedules for a while now. Dunno what's going on.

Looks like it may be pretty good, though.
Sat 08/01/05 at 19:41
Regular
"0228"
Australia got some of the Pokémon games before us too because I got Pokémon Silver and Pokémon Stadium 2 a few months before they came out over here.
Sat 08/01/05 at 19:38
Regular
It sounds crappy.
Sat 08/01/05 at 19:37
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Oh yes because of the language thing. Other than that I don't remember any. They have a better website, though.
Sat 08/01/05 at 19:35
Regular
They got Animal Crossing Loooooong before we did too.
Sat 08/01/05 at 19:20
Regular
"bit of a brain"
here's their website: [URL]http://www.nintendo.com.au/indexflash.php[/URL]

They don't ever get games before us, usually after us, except 1080, if I remember, because it coincided with their winter.
Anyway Lionhead is UK based and release all their games in the UK first, like Rare did occasionally.
Sat 08/01/05 at 19:19
Regular
Whitestripes DX wrote:
> Herr Dark Wolf wrote:
>
> Black & White and Fable :)
>
> The tragic face of gamers today.

Just to let you know, I'm not a casual gamer

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.