GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The kind of dreams..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/10/04 at 21:25
Regular
...where you wake up with a 'jolt' of the body.

It's like, If you're dreaming about walking along, and you trip up, you wake up with a 'jolt'. Hard to explain.

Well, I love em. You wake up with a high heart rate and it just feels wierd. I used to have a recurring dream where I simply jumped down the flight of staris in my house, and I seemed to fall slowly, and when I landed, I 'jolted' as I awoke. The lights on the stairs were off, except for the light coming through from the next room, which gave a soft white-yellow glow at the bottom few steps.

Strange.
Sat 09/10/04 at 21:25
Regular
...where you wake up with a 'jolt' of the body.

It's like, If you're dreaming about walking along, and you trip up, you wake up with a 'jolt'. Hard to explain.

Well, I love em. You wake up with a high heart rate and it just feels wierd. I used to have a recurring dream where I simply jumped down the flight of staris in my house, and I seemed to fall slowly, and when I landed, I 'jolted' as I awoke. The lights on the stairs were off, except for the light coming through from the next room, which gave a soft white-yellow glow at the bottom few steps.

Strange.
Sat 09/10/04 at 21:28
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I had this dream once where I was falling off a building, and as I was about to hit the ground I unintentionally "jumped" out of bed and landed on the floor on my face, waking up in considerable pain.
Sat 09/10/04 at 21:28
It's like after sex.
Sun 10/10/04 at 01:32
Regular
We know what sort of dreams have gotten Icarus jolting! ;-D

Anysway, I find them annoying because they normally happen in a dream where I "die". Being shot, stabbed, beaten to death or whatever, it always ends in a jolt and cold sweat.

Hmph!
Sun 10/10/04 at 10:21
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i hate them as they wake me up and i find it very hard to get back to sleep again :S
Sun 10/10/04 at 10:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
lcarus wrote:
> It's like after sex.

stop pretending you know :P

sorry dude, couldn't resist ;)
Sun 10/10/04 at 10:25
Regular
"Teal'c"
I can control my dreams. I can just think 'penguin', and a penguin will appear next to me, or something like that. It also makes me able to remember my dreams and to actually know I'm in a dream.

I’m so freakishly cool.
Sun 10/10/04 at 10:45
Regular
wet?
Sun 10/10/04 at 11:52
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I don't dream, which has led me to believe that what I'm experiencing now is some kind of coma.

Seriously, I don't dream.
Sun 10/10/04 at 11:57
Regular
"the burning sky"
UrkiE-UK wrote:
> ...where you wake up with a 'jolt' of the body.
>
> It's like, If you're dreaming about walking along, and you trip up,
> you wake up with a 'jolt'. Hard to explain.
>
>
> Well, I love em. You wake up with a high heart rate and it just feels
> wierd. I used to have a recurring dream where I simply jumped down
> the flight of staris in my house, and I seemed to fall slowly, and
> when I landed, I 'jolted' as I awoke. The lights on the stairs were
> off, except for the light coming through from the next room, which
> gave a soft white-yellow glow at the bottom few steps.

I used to have that exact same dream when I was young... how weird...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.