GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your worst band/s"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 09/10/04 at 13:19
"Retarded List"
mine's a draw between: Blue/V/Phixx/Mcfly
Sat 23/10/04 at 15:00
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I'd say my least favourite band is.....

Chilis
Sat 23/10/04 at 14:58
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
mattributé wrote:
> McFly and Busted are not the worst bands.
>
> They're not even close.
>
> For catchy pop music, they're okay.

Agreed.

People hate them, but McFly actually play their own instruments and sing live so they're miles better than most crap.

Busted will never gain respect after pretending to play 'What I go to School For' on TOTP. They were all just randonly whacking their guitars and there was no drummer! They seem to have improved but they've lost all respect just from the first performances. Year 3000 is a great cheese song however.

I just hate R&B/Rap, it's rubbish. I can handle most pop as long as they sing live too, I hate this '3 of a kind' crap...
Sat 23/10/04 at 08:32
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I suppose everyone was half-expecting me to end up posting something contrary to Apple Crumble et al's views on metal.

Metal has diversified a lot in the past ten or so years with the emergence of Korn, Slipknot etc becoming very popular, party due to their "Rebellious" style, and partly due to their angst-ridden music.

Traditional style metal is a often lot different, for example bands like Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Motorhead, Judas Priest and Saxon. Some of the newer gothic/black metal/death metal/industrial stuff is damn good, like White Zombie, Cradle Of Filth and Rammstein, but a majority of it seems just to be made for people who need something that's far away from mainstream and sounds very aggressive, usch as Slipknot or The Murderdolls. Heavy metal isn't an excuse to be loud, it's a heavy sound which can be used to express a lot of things. If people didn't have their heads stuck so far up their backsides and listened to great albums like "Master Of Puppets" by Metallica, "Paranoid" by Black Sabbath and "The Number Of The Beast" by Iron Maiden, metal wouldn't be set in prejudiced views in the way it is.
Sat 23/10/04 at 00:27
Regular
"Bicycle"
Otherwise, anything along the vein of Busted or what-have you. Oh and that "Hip-Hop" thing, and the "Pop" one.
Sat 23/10/04 at 00:25
Regular
"Bicycle"
I'm into your Mum.
Fri 22/10/04 at 23:41
Regular
"Paul Anderson=SH|T"
probably all the bands your all into right now, losers
Thu 21/10/04 at 19:44
Regular
I must admit (no offence. But I agree with Apple Crumble, I don't like the way "Heavy metal" bands (the MAJORITY, not all) put shame, and call it music... Although I think some Motorhead are good, the singer doesn't shout and the Vocals go well with the song EG/ACE OF SPADES

Worst though! WOW thats gotta be Sum 41, Greenday, Korn, Slipknot etc etc
Mon 11/10/04 at 21:02
Regular
4+4 = 6.
Please denote reply.
Mon 11/10/04 at 21:00
Regular
"For One Night Only"
You insulted Queen, and GOD! What's wrong with you!?
Mon 11/10/04 at 20:50
Regular
Metallica, The Beatles, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Guns N Roses. God. They suck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.