GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Naughty Kramer"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 21/11/06 at 13:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So that's basically his already critical career pretty dead and buried now after a little racist tirade against a member of the audience on a stand up show after the guy interrupted him. Not too sure i can put the video of it up here due to the content but just go to Youtube and type in Kramer then hit the date added option, it'll be at the top there.
Tue 21/11/06 at 13:48
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
So that's basically his already critical career pretty dead and buried now after a little racist tirade against a member of the audience on a stand up show after the guy interrupted him. Not too sure i can put the video of it up here due to the content but just go to Youtube and type in Kramer then hit the date added option, it'll be at the top there.
Tue 21/11/06 at 13:57
Regular
Ouch, what a moron :|

There's absolutely no excuse for that - he deserves his inevitable trip to dumpsville for that one.
Tue 21/11/06 at 14:01
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Yeah i see it on You Tube :s
Tue 21/11/06 at 14:04
Regular
Umm, I'm pretty shocked by that ...

I thought he was great in UHF and Seinfeld ...

Like the audience said ... un-called for ...
Tue 21/11/06 at 14:23
Regular
I saw the apology on YouTube and he seems very sincere, if Seinfeld can forgive him I can too. Didnt forgive Mel Gibson though.
Tue 21/11/06 at 14:24
Regular
Didn't see the apology ... but it must be a bloody good one to make up for that outburst ...
Tue 21/11/06 at 14:27
Regular
Tue 21/11/06 at 14:32
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Saw the whole thing on Letterman, didn't really do himself any favours.
Tue 21/11/06 at 14:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Machie wrote:
> I saw the apology on YouTube and he seems very sincere, if
> Seinfeld can forgive him I can too. Didnt forgive Mel Gibson
> though.

That's because Gibson has a continuous history of hate. This is the first thing i've heard about Kramer in something like this so i'm more willing to put it as a one time, angry, out of character outburst

Watching the video, it does seem he's trying to make a political point or a take on society but it kind of gets lost in his anger and constant use of the N word
Tue 21/11/06 at 14:43
Regular
Much better :

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp-HRUxSxp4&mode=related&search=[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.