GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That guy died..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/10/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
...and now cant stop thinking about the other two that got their heads chopped off (I watched the video).

:-(
Fri 08/10/04 at 20:38
Regular
"tall skinny latte"
one-eye wrote:
> Well had the government negotiated his release the terrorists would
> have been stupid not to go out and grab someone else wouldn't they?
>
> It's like dealing with kids, they learn a bad habit and they'll be
> doing it forever.
>
> Heartless to say but maybe this execution means they at least get the
> picture that we're not going to negotiate with them.

I'm quoting someone here: "Liberated after 35 years of oppression, many Iraqis have proven themselves to be a spineless, thankless and impatient people. The forces are not there to rob them but to help them, you don't do that in a week. This stuff takes time."
Fri 08/10/04 at 20:34
Regular
"...y'crazy fool!"
Well had the government negotiated his release the terrorists would have been stupid not to go out and grab someone else wouldn't they?

It's like dealing with kids, they learn a bad habit and they'll be doing it forever.

Heartless to say but maybe this execution means they at least get the picture that we're not going to negotiate with them.
Fri 08/10/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
It was played at school by one of my mates, I didn't know what it was about until I saw them starting to cut the guy's head.
Fri 08/10/04 at 20:07
Regular
Cynical as it sounds, I never expected anything else.
Fri 08/10/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
You watched the video? Then you're a fool that will get no sympathy from me.
Fri 08/10/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
...and now cant stop thinking about the other two that got their heads chopped off (I watched the video).

:-(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.