GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My cat died"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/10/04 at 17:42
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
At the age of 18. She has been a little off for a while. Kept whizzing on the carpet and such. She didn't stay inside last night, which I thought was bad seeing as how it was quite cold and I was right, she was found dead under one of our trees this morning.

It really caps off a great day after work.
Sun 10/10/04 at 10:56
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
EB Im sorry to hear aboout you cat. But at the ripe old age of 18 she had a good innings.. (Sorry sounding like me mother now)
Sun 10/10/04 at 08:02
Regular
"boom boom click"
im so sorry. But 18 is very old for a cat and im sure he/she enjoyed every minute of it!
Sun 10/10/04 at 00:42
Regular
"hit the road jack"
MUEL wrote:
> YOU ARE ALL GITS< OBEY ME, OBEY ME OR I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU ALL WITH
> MY MAGIC SPOON!!!

Just a quick question.. How do we obey you if you havent instructed us? Tell us how to 'obey' you.
Sat 09/10/04 at 22:34
Regular
xgamer wrote:
> MUEL wrote:
> YOU ARE ALL GITS< OBEY ME, OBEY ME OR I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU ALL
> WITH
> MY MAGIC SPOON!!!
>
> Somebody want to get this guy a doctor?

i think its a bit too late for a doctor.
he written this 3 times now
Sat 09/10/04 at 18:01
Regular
"0228"
Every cloud has a silver lining.
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
MUEL wrote:
> MY MAGIC SPOON!!!

I may have lost my cat, but look, I've got a new pet. Look at him. He's all hairy. He likes it when you tickle him like *this*
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:32
Regular
"Ghetto Fabulous"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Speaking of deaths, someone got murdered down my road this week.
yea next to my wakeboardseesions place this guy got shot by a hitman,apparently thsi guy taht got shot wasnt a nice guy.. Mafia.. tssk tsssk

P.s i hate it when my cats die all 8 of em..

im a bad pet keeper
Sat 09/10/04 at 17:15
"Retarded List"
MUEL wrote:
> MY MAGIC SPOON!!!

Somebody want to get this guy a doctor?
Sat 09/10/04 at 16:35
Regular
YOU ARE ALL GITS< OBEY ME, OBEY ME OR I WILL SLAUGHTER YOU ALL WITH MY MAGIC SPOON!!!
Sat 09/10/04 at 16:23
Regular
"qwerty board"
I am really sad for you i really love cats have had them all my life lost a few you should get another one it helps

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.