GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"!!~~~~~!!Hello!!~~~~~!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/05/01 at 02:04
Regular
Righty, I haven't been here for oh, at least a week! How's it going people! I've decided that the best way to make use of your PS2 and to get value from it is to rent it! However, only rent it to someone you trust as you don't need to here about how 'it got, err, knocked over by the...er cat', and so you can easily get around £10 a week for letting it to somebody who won't migrate with it!

Ok, that's an odd thing to come out with, but I am doing just that, and I suppose you could get away with renting it out for 2 nights for near enough the same amount! Considering the disgusting fact that renting a game for a weekend will now set you back around £3!!

Anyhow, I've been Samba De Amigoing and it's great fun, if slightly incredible hard work! I hope you're all having fun in your lives, and that anyone on work experience gets a good report and tries their best for the second week! Any exam worriers shouldn't ask me for advice, I'm in your position! I've found that the bitesize site helps a lot, but get your revision done and good luck to y'all!

Got any new games recently? I'd be very interested in what you think of your new acquisition! Anyone bought a non disappointing PlayStation 2 game, or at least one with a decent front cover! Fed up with your old console? Email me if you're in need of a quick sale! Hmmm, Crazy Taxi is out soon, please do not hesitate to read my dedication to it following this post!

Thanks for reading, even if you didn't.

Dan ;)
Tue 08/05/01 at 18:21
Regular
"Excommunicated"
how r u doin dan
Tue 08/05/01 at 16:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
I don't like renting games. Dunno why, just don't.
Tue 08/05/01 at 08:05
Regular
"Bring back Mullets"
So long as they won't migrate ehh? I'm just off to Italy with a PS2 I rented off somebody...Oh yeah it was you. See ya jd99
Mon 07/05/01 at 10:50
Can doorstops really play DVD movies or old PLayStation games? Hmmm, I see your point but the PS2 would seem like a bigger leap in technology to someone who has yet to experience the Dreamcast and thus PlayStation 1 owners are more likely to appreciate it, and also pay for it! Yep, it is a good idea, but don't 'rip off' your mates, make sure you're cheaper than places where you can rent the games and it is essential that they are trustowrthy.

Ok, about Samba DeAmigo - it is one of the best games, and investments I have ever purchased! Samba De Amigo is an absolute classic, with incredbly happy graphics and the dance mat and maracas are really the only way anyone should consider playing this game! You could use the pad, but honestly you'd get bored with it. Try and find Samba with the official mat and shakey things for under £100, but they are selling really highly as only 1000 were made in the UK ;)

Put it this way - I wouldn't sell it for £250, it's too much fun and an excellent way to keep fit!! I'm now working my way through the 'Expert' challenges (charrenges! as said in the game) and unlocking new songs is SO worth it! La Bamba, Livin La Vie Da Loca, Tequilla, and loads more! Yes it is worth your money. Everyone can play this!

Dan 2K1 - what's all this polava with the signatures?
Mon 07/05/01 at 09:21
Regular
Dan, have you got Samba De Amigo with the maracas?

If so, is it really worth spending all that money on?

If not, how playable is it with the pad?
Mon 07/05/01 at 08:43
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Zeldapro wrote:
> Good plan, for getting some cash that renting thing!!

alyhough wouldn't it be cheaper to buy a doorstop, or use a slipper or something?
Mon 07/05/01 at 08:41
Regular
"qwertyuiop!!"
Good plan, for getting some cash that renting thing!!
Mon 07/05/01 at 02:04
Righty, I haven't been here for oh, at least a week! How's it going people! I've decided that the best way to make use of your PS2 and to get value from it is to rent it! However, only rent it to someone you trust as you don't need to here about how 'it got, err, knocked over by the...er cat', and so you can easily get around £10 a week for letting it to somebody who won't migrate with it!

Ok, that's an odd thing to come out with, but I am doing just that, and I suppose you could get away with renting it out for 2 nights for near enough the same amount! Considering the disgusting fact that renting a game for a weekend will now set you back around £3!!

Anyhow, I've been Samba De Amigoing and it's great fun, if slightly incredible hard work! I hope you're all having fun in your lives, and that anyone on work experience gets a good report and tries their best for the second week! Any exam worriers shouldn't ask me for advice, I'm in your position! I've found that the bitesize site helps a lot, but get your revision done and good luck to y'all!

Got any new games recently? I'd be very interested in what you think of your new acquisition! Anyone bought a non disappointing PlayStation 2 game, or at least one with a decent front cover! Fed up with your old console? Email me if you're in need of a quick sale! Hmmm, Crazy Taxi is out soon, please do not hesitate to read my dedication to it following this post!

Thanks for reading, even if you didn't.

Dan ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.