GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Juiced"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Juiced'.
Sun 09/01/05 at 13:12
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
Why is still the game at £30 pounds now its old :(
Wed 12/01/05 at 23:37
"I love yo... lamp."
More cars, more options, improved handling and better graphics. Out in the summer.
Wed 12/01/05 at 23:18
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Having played Acclaims finished version of Juiced, I can say that there is room for some vast improvements, the difficulty level being the main culprit. Anything over 500 brake is almost impossible to control. Hopefully THQ will make the neccesary changes.
Wed 12/01/05 at 21:19
Regular
"xbox-nation.o-wh.co"
X2 METHOD MAN wrote:
> Wink's Lament wrote:
> Then why do you want to buy it?
>
> I got the game (NFSU2)already now whats the point of buying (Juiced)
> for the same price > urban night races pretty cool ha.

WTF!!!! Are you aged 3 or just stupid?!?!?

Firstly you were saying that you wanted it, and now your saying you don't like/want it because NFSU2 is better.

I mean WTF!!!!
Tue 11/01/05 at 10:39
Regular
the price wont change just cause you want it to the way it works is the more people that buy the game the cheaper it gets so do what ever one else would do and buy it
Mon 10/01/05 at 10:55
Regular
I'm going to get Juiced, wanted it since I first heard about it, and thought the demo was sweet.

Played NFS:U2 at GSL and thought it was crap.
Mon 10/01/05 at 10:42
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
Wink's Lament wrote:
> Then why do you want to buy it?

I got the game (NFSU2)already now whats the point of buying (Juiced) for the same price
Sun 09/01/05 at 21:40
Regular
"8==="
I'll get the one with the best league system. I've heard NFSU's is pretty sweet.

Oh and your argument is rubbish.
Sun 09/01/05 at 19:01
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Then why do you want to buy it?
Sun 09/01/05 at 18:59
Regular
"Gamertag Number 10"
Hedfix wrote:
> THQ is doing it now. Like they put the cash up for Conker's release in
> Europe.
>
> Don't knock THQ, because ultimately they do things like those
> mentioned above. ;)

Hey NFS U2 Beats at all, EA Games are, Much better than thq, It's their first verison and, EA it's the second version.

My Vote
10/NFSU2
6/Juiced
Sun 09/01/05 at 18:42
Regular
"8==="
THQ is doing it now. Like they put the cash up for Conker's release in Europe.

Don't knock THQ, because ultimately they do things like those mentioned above. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.