GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Decapitation, cancer, suicide and a bodged sex-change please"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 08/10/04 at 09:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/3723342.stm[/URL]

McFly to appear in Casualty. Well, as long as it stops them making music I suppose it's a good thing. I wonder which political party they support?
Fri 08/10/04 at 19:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Mystique wrote:
> 4? I thought Mcfly had 3 kids in it...hmm I smell a
> conspiri...conspiri cons con...Something fishy is going on here!
>
> 0:)

2 guitarists/1 bassist/1 drummer, duh.

Everyone always forgets the drummer. And I don't just mean the McFly drummer.
Fri 08/10/04 at 16:44
Regular
McFly rock.

"Everybody wants to know her na-e-a-e-a-e-ame"
Fri 08/10/04 at 10:56
"Darth Vader 3442321"
"Their fans need not worry - the boys are not hurt," said a BBC spokesman.

Shame.

Anyway, there are two ways that the boyz will end up in Casualty:

1) tour bus involved in a minor crash

2) electrocution on stage at gig "gone wrong"

Other sub-plotlines:

1) one of the boyz will spend time with a small child in the hospital, being all inspirational and stuff. Then the kid dies and the pop guy will write a really deep and powerful song about why it is "really bad" to be dead.

2) one of the boyz makes an astute political point about immigration, stating that the argument for such high levels of immigration have been supported by the maxim that "we need people to be our doctors and nurses in hospitals.....", yet since the amount of immigrants working in hospitals has increased, the level of hygiene has decreased to such an extent that a "superbug" MRSA (or whatever it's called) is eating the flesh of anyone who ends up in such a place.

They must be doing a great job.

3) The band somehow have to perform a gig to stop the evil terrorist from blowing up the world with his "ten seconds of silence then detonation" doomsday device.
Fri 08/10/04 at 10:47
Regular
"you've got a beard"
"Producers are keeping details of the storyline under wraps but they have confirmed that none of the four will be in need of medical attention."

... curses.
Fri 08/10/04 at 10:04
Regular
4? I thought Mcfly had 3 kids in it...hmm I smell a conspiri...conspiri cons con...Something fishy is going on here!

0:)
Fri 08/10/04 at 09:53
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/music/3723342.stm[/URL]

McFly to appear in Casualty. Well, as long as it stops them making music I suppose it's a good thing. I wonder which political party they support?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.